Learn more about Acupuncture Specialists and how to choose the right one for you
An acupuncturist is a healthcare provider who specializes in acupuncture. Acupuncture is a form of alternative medicine that involves needle therapy—inserting very thin needles into the skin to promote alternative pain relief, healing and wellness. Acupuncture, or skin needling, can improve a wide range of symptoms and conditions, including pain and psychological disorders, as well as maintain health and improve energy levels.
An acupuncturist typically:
- Reviews and evaluates a patient’s health history and current conditions and symptoms
- Explains acupuncture treatments and other complementary treatments including acupressure and herbal supplements
- Determines where to insert the acupuncture needles
- Provides acupuncture and related therapies
There is 1 specialist practicing Acupuncture in Troy, OH.
Frequently Asked Questions
How can I make a same-day appointment with a Acupuncture Specialist in Troy, OH?
How can I find a Troy, OH Acupuncture Specialist who takes my insurance?
How can I find a female Acupuncture Specialist in Troy, OH?
How can I book an appointment online with a Acupuncture Specialist in Troy, OH?
How can I find a Troy, OH Acupuncture Specialist who sees patients after hours?
How can I find a top-rated Acupuncture Specialist in Troy, OH?
- Specialty: Acupuncture15 W Race StTroy, OH 453730.2 mi away15 W Race StTroy, OH 453730.2 mi away
Need a Telehealth Visit?Healthgrades Can Help.
Connect live with a provider virtually who can address a variety of symptoms, conditions, and care needs.Find a Telehealth Doctor