Learn more about Acupuncture Specialists and how to choose the right one for you
An acupuncturist is a healthcare provider who specializes in acupuncture. Acupuncture is a form of alternative medicine that involves needle therapy—inserting very thin needles into the skin to promote alternative pain relief, healing and wellness. Acupuncture, or skin needling, can improve a wide range of symptoms and conditions, including pain and psychological disorders, as well as maintain health and improve energy levels.
An acupuncturist typically:
- Reviews and evaluates a patient’s health history and current conditions and symptoms
- Explains acupuncture treatments and other complementary treatments including acupressure and herbal supplements
- Determines where to insert the acupuncture needles
- Provides acupuncture and related therapies
There are 2 specialists practicing Acupuncture in Canton, GA with an overall average rating of 5.0 stars.
Frequently Asked Questions
How can I make a same-day appointment with a Acupuncture Specialist in Canton, GA?
How can I find a Canton, GA Acupuncture Specialist who takes my insurance?
How can I find a female Acupuncture Specialist in Canton, GA?
How can I book an appointment online with a Acupuncture Specialist in Canton, GA?
How can I find a Canton, GA Acupuncture Specialist who sees patients after hours?
How can I find a top-rated Acupuncture Specialist in Canton, GA?
- Specialty: Acupuncture321 E Main StCanton, GA 301140.1 mi awayPatients Tell Us:
321 E Main StCanton, GA 301140.1 mi away
- Easy scheduling
- Employs friendly staff
- Low wait times
- Specialty: Acupuncture200 Oakside Ln Ste DCanton, GA 301140.8 mi away200 Oakside Ln Ste DCanton, GA 301140.8 mi away
Need a Telehealth Visit?Healthgrades Can Help.
Connect live with a provider virtually who can address a variety of symptoms, conditions, and care needs.Find a Telehealth Doctor