Dr. Zoyla A. Almeida, MD

Dr. Zoyla A. Almeida, MD http://d1ffafozi03i4l.cloudfront.net/img/prov/Y/F/J/YFJ2N_w120h160_v5155.jpg Patient Surveys for Dr. Zoyla A. Almeida, MD, Coconut Creek, FL, Gynecologic Oncology & Obstetrics & Gynecology

Specializes in Gynecologic Oncology • Female • Age 45

Patient Satisfaction

Patients' feedback on their experience with Dr. Almeida

Dr. Zoyla A. Almeida, MD
Are you Dr. Almeida?
Post a response on your personalized profile.

Likelihood to Recommend

3.9 out of 5

More Details

5 out of 5
-Pompano Beach, FL |

Best gynecologic-Oncology that I never met. She was so kind and concern about my health condition. She quickly identify the problem and propose the best options to solve it. After my surgery she follow up efficiently my progress until I was ready to be back to my normal daily activities. Today I don't have any scar and I feel great.

1 out of 5
-deerfield beach, fl |

very long wait for the first appointment. took two hours to see the DR. I was scheudled for an ultrasound and apparantly the fact that the person in front of me, (I was promised the first appointment) didnt drink all of their water, held up the entire day. There were so many front desk people that there were not enough chairs and nobdy knew what they were doing. Incompetent and not helpful. I would not reccomend to anyone!!!

1 out of 5

I just had robotic surgery and the doctor came and spoke to me for less than two minutes. She is always in a rush and didn't show up at the hospital to discharge me. She didn't write a prescription for pain either. Told the nurse for me to take over the counter motrin or for me to go to her office to pick up a prescription. Really?!? I just had surgery and can't drive. Her staff doesn't return calls and didn't fill out my fmla papers needed for my job. I am sooo dissapointed with this doctor! :(

Healthgrades
patient satisfaction matters

8 Facts About Patient Satisfaction Surveys

The VideoCalloutContainer had no content.