Dr. Zohair Abbas, MD

Dr. Zohair Abbas, MD http://d1ffafozi03i4l.cloudfront.net/img/prov/X/K/S/XKSQD_w120h160_v17227.jpg Patient Surveys for Dr. Zohair Abbas, MD, Houston, TX, Rheumatology & Internal Medicine

Specializes in Rheumatology • Male • Age 40

Patient Satisfaction

Patients' feedback on their experience with Dr. Abbas

Dr. Zohair Abbas, MD
Are you Dr. Abbas?
Post a response on your personalized profile.

Likelihood to Recommend

• 12 responses
  • 10 reviews
1 5 12

More Details

- in Houston, TX |

Very pleasant and friendly. I was a first-time patient & he took the time to know & understand my current health, history of condition, etc. He did not seem rushed, but patiently & clearly explained what he was thinking. He was not quick to put me on medication until he got lab tests & x-rays from recent years so he can get a better comparison of how my condition has progressed. Thanks to other patients who wrote good reviews, I felt better making an appointment & seeing Dr. Abbas.

- in Cypress, TX |

Dr Abbas is very knowledgeable, kind, caring, understanding and he explains everything never seems rushed. couldnt ask for a better Dr.

- in Tomball, TX |

He is the most compassionate physician I have ever seen. I have several serious medical condition and Dr. Abbas researches to make sure the meds will not cause problems with the other medical conditions.

- in Houston, TX |

Excellent! Dr. Abbas spent great effort to research my past history and lab results in order to understand my complicated illness. Then, he spent time explaining his diagnosis in a very pleasant and easy manner so that I understood. Would definitely recommend him.

- in Hemphill, TX |

It is so wonderful to be able to recommend Dr. Abbas. He is by far the best of both worlds; doctor and person. I am so proud that he has opened his own practice. He is so committed to his life of medicine and family. I could go on and on.......... Laretta Sayers 04/13/16

- in Cypress, TX |

Dr. Abbas is a great doctor. He explains everything to you and why it is happening. I feel very comfortable with him which is a huge change from my last doctor. I'm so happy that my PCP referred me to him.

- in Spring, TX |

Dr. Abbas was the Lead Doctor on a Team of 10 Doctors who was assigned to my case of Wegener Auto-Immune Disease. His experience and timely identification of the Disease saved my life. My Heart, Left Lung, and Left Kidney were attacked by this Disease. He has followed my case thoughout this last year.

- in Porter, TX |

Dr. Abbas was very good and very detailed during the examination. I was really impressed with his medical matter.

- in Houston, TX |

Dr. Abbas is extremely thorough. He asked more questions than any physician I have encountered. He wanted to know everything health related about me. I am a retired registered nurse and appreciate this level of care. Instead of what brings you in he wants to know about about you. Very personable with a great sense of humor.

5 out of 5

Polite friendly office staff! Best bed side manner from Dr Abbas! I took my mother to him and I'm a nurse and can't say enough about him! Listens to the patient, extremely thorough. Explained meds in detail. Very caring and kind! Extremely knowledgeable! My mom and I recommend him to everyone.

Flag Comment

Find the Right Doctor For You.

• Rheumatology
Dr. Martha B. Aguilar, MD
19.92 miles away
Dr. Amber Khan, MD
13.04 miles away
The VideoCalloutContainer had no content.