Dr. Zizette M. Gabriel, MD

Dr. Zizette M. Gabriel, MD http://d1ffafozi03i4l.cloudfront.net/img/prov/X/4/M/X4MRJ_w120h160_v14192.jpg Patient Surveys for Dr. Zizette M. Gabriel, MD, Wilson, NC, Anesthesiology

Specializes in Anesthesiology • Female • Age 50

Patient Satisfaction

Patients' feedback on their experience with Dr. Gabriel

Dr. Zizette M. Gabriel, MD
Are you Dr. Gabriel?
Post a response on your personalized profile.

Likelihood to Recommend

2.3 out of 5

More Details

2 out of 5
- in Stantonsburg |

I had 2 false positive pea test come back at Natalie Doyle's office then they sent me to Dr Gabreal to get my pain meds filled so now I have to pay 2 sets of co pays and go to 2 different offices to get all my meds. My problem with her is I called in and told her nurse that I could not afford to pay my copay for that day so I asked if I could get my pain meds written so I could come by and have filled Well I was told no visit no meds. No compassion they are all about the money..Stay Away!!!!

5 out of 5
- in Wilson, NC |

Had a great experiance with Dr Gabriel.

1 out of 5

Doesn't keep up with documentation. After taking my Aunt to an OR setting for injections, and injecting her multiple times in her office, still has to ask what is hurting on her body. Highly unlikely that she will ever go back. Acts as though pts are faking chronic pain. MRI & surgeon both agreed that a joint replacement is necessary.

1 out of 5
- in Wilson, NC |

Dr. Gabriel is a hateful woman. She does not want to hear what you have to say-she thinks she knows it all! Twice she has prescribed medications to me that I cannot take-one of them would have put me in the hospital. Had she taken the time to even glance at my records she would have seen this. She has also put things in my record that were not true and some of them we never even approached. I have repeatedly called the office there about this and they will not return my calls.

Flag Comment

Find the Right Doctor For You.

• Anesthesiology
Dr. Thomas J. Weber Jr., DO
37.89 miles away
Dr. Ronald Long, MD
23.47 miles away
The VideoCalloutContainer had no content.