Dr. Zachary D. Hauser, MD

Dr. Zachary D. Hauser, MD http://d1ffafozi03i4l.cloudfront.net/img/prov/2/G/8/2G8LW_w120h160_v11899.jpg Patient Surveys for Dr. Zachary D. Hauser, MD, Havertown, PA, Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation & Pain Medicine & Sports Medicine

Specializes in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation Pain Medicine • Male • Age 40

Patient Satisfaction

Patients' feedback on their experience with Dr. Hauser

Dr. Zachary D. Hauser, MD
Are you Dr. Hauser?
Post a response on your personalized profile.

Likelihood to Recommend

• 16 responses
  • 3 reviews
1 5 16

4.8 out of 5

More Details

- in Ardmore, PA |

He is excellent at diagnosing and treating back issues. He helped me with mobility and pain reduction whereas other doctors I had been to had not. I credit him for keeping me walking. I will and have recommended him to family and friends. It is a long distance to go to see him but I go because I get results. He is an excellent doctor..

- in Upper Darby, PA |

I am so blessed that he is a young man because I am a seasoned adult. On visiting his office once again he is spot on with re-leaving me of the pain in my back. I cannot sing his praises enough. My quality is life is so much richer because of his talent. I babysit my grandchildren and will go out for either a one to three mile walk. Thank you Dr Hauser for being you. Yes one more thing more importantly he gave me his time to help me.

- in Broomall, PA |

First was the response of his office staff in getting me an appt immediately, once there it was apparent the entire staff was dedicated to making me comfortable and easing my concerns. Dr. Houser was incredibly compassionate and concerned about my condition and well being. I was in excruciating pain, he and his assistant immediately made time for a procedure that he performed without a second thought to his schedule, all the while easing my fears and giving me support and time to recover.

Flag Comment

Find the Right Doctor For You.

• Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation Pain Medicine
Dr. Anupam N. Sinha, DO
19.98 miles away
Dr. Mitchell K. Freedman, DO
8.11 miles away

Find Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation Pain Medicine Specialists Near Havertown, PA

The VideoCalloutContainer had no content.