Dr. Yolanda B. Ajala, MD

Dr. Yolanda B. Ajala, MD http://d1ffafozi03i4l.cloudfront.net/img/prov/Y/F/K/YFKWC_w120h160_v14160.jpg Patient Surveys for Dr. Yolanda B. Ajala, MD, Pearland, TX, Internal Medicine & Bariatric Medicine & Health Education & Family Medicine & Pediatrics

Specializes in Internal Medicine • Female • Age 37

Patient Satisfaction

Patients' feedback on their experience with Dr. Ajala

Dr. Yolanda B. Ajala, MD
Are you Dr. Ajala?
Post a response on your personalized profile.

Likelihood to Recommend

• 17 responses
  • 5 reviews
1 5 17

4.8 out of 5

More Details

- in Pearland, TX |

The staff was so friendly. My visit was like having a conversation with a friend. The doctor did not rush me at all. I will definitely be recommending this physician to family and friends.

- in Pearland, TX |

Scheduled through ZocDoc and was able to do new patient questionnaire online which made it so much easier. I arrived early thinking I would need to fill out something else but nope, I was seen almost immediately. Dr. Ajala obviously reviewed my chart prior to coming into the room as I didn't have to explain too much of my history. She listened attentively and never felt rushed. Will be recommending her to all my family and friends in and around Pearland.

- in Pearland, TX |

Lately since I moved to Texas I have acquired a lot of allergies and asthma, at 67 yrs of age this is not good. With my other medical problems I was looking for an internist that would be close to home and cared about the individual patient. Today she was very precise in the questions she asked concerning my family history. To me this was very important to go over all the medical issues of my family since I am a part of their DNA. I feel very comfortable in having her as my primary Dr.

5 out of 5

My experience was very good, I was searching for a physician that I felt comfortable around and was very knowledgable . I felt like I knew her forever and that's a plus!!! I will be sharing her with all of my friends and family. Her staff was very friendly also from the front desk to assistant.

- in Pearland, TX |

Dr. Ajala was so caring and nice. I brought my young son with me and she was helping him stay entertained and happy throughout the visit. I felt like she was knowledgable and professional.

Flag Comment
The VideoCalloutContainer had no content.
No map in the current tab