Dr. Yevgeniy Khavkin, MD

Dr. Yevgeniy Khavkin, MD http://d1ffafozi03i4l.cloudfront.net/img/prov/X/3/C/X3CNS_w120h160.jpg Patient Surveys for Dr. Yevgeniy Khavkin, MD, Las Vegas, NV, Neurosurgery

Specializes in Neurosurgery • Male • Age 42

Patient Satisfaction

Patients' feedback on their experience with Dr. Khavkin

Dr. Yevgeniy Khavkin, MD
Are you Dr. Khavkin?
Post a response on your personalized profile.

Likelihood to Recommend

4.1
  • 54 responses
  • 10 reviews
1 5 54

4.1 out of 5

More Details

- in Las Vegas, NV |

On 7/ 23/ 2015 I fell in my home and sustained a cranial bleed resulting in a hemorrhage to the right temporal lobe and a stroke. I was rushed into emergency brain surgery which was performed by Dr Khavkin and his team around midnight. I am so fortunate, blessed and overwhelming grateful for the timing of EMT's the rapid response and extraordinary skills of Dr Khavkin and his team. Not only did I survive, I have my full cognitive function, precious memories, and my ability to live independent.

2 out of 5
- in Las Vegas |

My pain level was a ten for eight years before I decided to undergo surgery due to an accident I had in 2007. I finally decided I could no longer stand the pain in my lower four lumbar discs. Several surgeons told me surgery was not a possibility prior to meeting Dr. Khavkin. He stated he could bring me down to a "2-3" pain level. After a 4 1/2 hour surgery and almost a year I am in as much or worse pain than before. I use a cane a lot, and pain relievers. He could care less. Very sad.

- in Las Vegas, NV |

I found Dr. Khavkin to be the type of Dr. We seldom see anymore. The patient comes first. He is an xlnt surgeon. He did my Lower Lumbar surgery with no problems post operative. I highly recommend him for any and all back or ???????? Problems. He will continue to be my Dr. His staff is xlnt. You may have to wait awhile for your appt. But plan on it, it's worth the wait. He will give you the same time you need w/ him..

1 out of 5

Stay away.. Absolutely the worst doctor. After 2+ hour wait he came in not prepared at all. Never even looked at any of my records or ct/mri films I was told I must bring with me. He asked me several times what insurance I had and what type of attorney I worked for? If it is possible to give minus zero ratings I would!!

- in Pahrump |

I'm in the Neuri ICU on Sunday, had tumor removed last Friday. Felt good enough to sit in a chair for 4 hours. Pain management is great. If you have a brain tumor, you want Dr. Khavkin and his staff at Khavkin Clinic on your side. Words fail me but lemme say every step of the whole process has been smooth, all questions answered and we knew what was to occur in advanced. Doctor told my husband he got the tumor out - and you can't get any better than that! God bless Dr. Khavkin and his DreamTeam

1 out of 5
- in Las Vegas |

3 major back surgeries in 13 mths. When they told us they wanted to schedule a 4th even bigger one after a noticeable rod from the hardware was pushing thru my husbands back i was dumbfounded. I was wondering if it dawned on the surgeons that his body was going thru too much in too short of time and why would you go bigger if rods and screws keep coming out. Dr. Takagis bed side manner is to be desired, maybe that comes in time when you experience your own health issues. Research! Ask questions!

2 out of 5
- in Las Vegas, NV |

Plan to wait a minimum of 1 hour 30 minutes. I have had to wait this long on each of my three visits. One patient told me she waited 4+ hours once. The waiting room is SRO. Then they have the audacity to post on their tv, "Our business grows from your referrals."

- in Las Vegas, NV |

I had been a patient of Dr. Khavkin's for my low back. Then I found myself having terrible pain radiating down my arm. I was able to get in quickly to see Dr. Khavkin after an MRI showed a herniated disc in my neck. I had surgery to remove the disc. The surgery was very successful, I am pain free in my neck. I had no post-op problems. Dr. Khavkin and his staff took great care of me. I highly recommend him and his team (they are great).

- in Las Vegas, NV |

From my very first appointment I was treated with total respect and kindness. Dr. Khavkin was personable, professional, and not patronizing. He listened to me and was extremely sympathetic to my fears of having to have surgery. Once the surgery was scheduled, I never felt out of the loop; I was completely taken care of. The anterior cervical discectomy and fusion has been so far (8 months out from sx) a success. I highly recommend Dr. Khavkin and his entire team.

- in Las Vegas, NV |

I am a retired Radiologist. Dr. Khavkin did a three levels Cervical Spinal fusion on me. I am currently three months post surgery, fully recover with out residual pain. I am extremely satisfy with my post surgical result and follow up x-ray. I had severe cervical spine stenosis with large herniated disc, bony spurs and bar prior to surgery. From my own personal experience as a doctor, I highly recommend Dr. Khavkin.

Healthgrades
patient satisfaction matters

8 Facts About Patient Satisfaction Surveys

The VideoCalloutContainer had no content.