Dr. Yadavinder Dang, MD

Dr. Yadavinder Dang, MD http://d1ffafozi03i4l.cloudfront.net/img/silhouettes/silhouette-male_w120h160_v1.jpg Patient Surveys for Dr. Yadavinder Dang, MD, La Palma, CA, Ophthalmology

Specializes in Ophthalmology • Male • Age 64

Patient Satisfaction

Patients' feedback on their experience with Dr. Dang

Dr. Yadavinder Dang, MD
Are you Dr. Dang?
Post a response on your personalized profile.

Likelihood to Recommend

2.4
  • 14 responses
  • 3 reviews
1 5 14

2.4 out of 5

More Details

-Anaheim, CA |

He is very rude.and he is very rough with kids.especially special needs kids..in my opinion he shouldn't deal with kids.I called my insurance and switched right away.Worst opthamologist ever.

- in Santa Ana, CA |

My 5 month old child was not focusing her left eye to the center and it would not turn. The referral went through Dr. Dang was the only pedi Ophthalmologist in my network apparently and he could only see her 4 months later. Day came & I arrived 20 minutes early only to have to wait 40 minutes before Dr Dang actually saw us he looked at her for what seemed like a few seconds & diagnosed her with Duane Syndrome and did not bother to explain it he just told me to look it up on wikiapedia. Terrible!

- in Cypress, CA |

They overbook visits in waiting room for 30 minutes till call into the room. The placed in room 1 and then transferred to room 4. Had eye tests and coming out of room with wheelchair and next patient is waiting for us to exit. Did eye test for Glaucoma with out approval and had us wait in lobby....rooms were to full. Explained my moms condition in scheduling area ...rooms were to full....very unprofessional....total visit should have been 2 hours left the office after 3 hours!!!!

Healthgrades
patient satisfaction matters

8 Facts About Patient Satisfaction Surveys

The VideoCalloutContainer had no content.