Dr. Wiyatta Freeman, MD

Dr. Wiyatta Freeman, MD http://d1ffafozi03i4l.cloudfront.net/img/silhouettes/silhouette-female_w120h160_v1.jpg Patient Surveys for Dr. Wiyatta Freeman, MD, Irving, TX, Obstetrics & Gynecology

Specializes in Obstetrics & Gynecology • Female • Age 38

Patient Satisfaction

Patients' feedback on their experience with Dr. Freeman

Dr. Wiyatta Freeman, MD
Are you Dr. Freeman?
Post a response on your personalized profile.

Likelihood to Recommend

• 141 responses
  • 12 reviews
1 5 141

4.6 out of 5

More Details

- in Irving, TX |

A true care giver and a part of our family!

- in Irving, TX |

Dr. Freeman is a fabulous doctor. She is very friendly and informative. The staffs are very good too. I surely recommend Dr. Freeman to my friends and family.

- in Irving, TX |

I am currently 28 weeks pregnant with my second child. Dr. Freeman is an amazing doctor. She is so friendly and she explains all my medical condition so clearly to me. I love all the stuff too. They are so caring and makes me feel very comfortable. Scheduling appointments is very easy too. They always give me a time of my convenience. I would definitely recommend Dr. Freeman to family and friends.

- in Irving, TX |

She is very sincerely concerned for her patients and makes me feel at ease.

- in Irving, TX |

This is my first pregnancy I'm currently 27 weeks my doctor is Dr. Freeman I'm so happy to have her as my doctor for every visit I have she makes sure to answer all my questions . I like how she is always in a good mood showing how much she loves what she does and the staff is great both Irving and Euless location. Every visit I've had I'm in and out of the office making it easy for me to schedule my appointments before work. I would recommend Dr. Freeman to family and friends.

- in Ft Worth, TX |

I have been going to MacArthur Ob/Gyn for about 4 years and I absolutely adore Dr. Wiyatta Freeman. She explains everything in detail, she even is very honest and caring about your needs. Most of all being in a busy professional field she loves what she does and it shows, that is why she is the only Obstetrician I will ever trust to deliver my children or check me. The medical assistants she has are superb as well. The office/rooms are always clean and prepped for your needs.

- in Irving, TX |

i am 29 weeks pregnant now. Dr. Freeman Wiyatta is my doctor, she is very good and helpful. She is very informative doctor. She will be answering each and every question regarding my baby. I love the environment and the way my doctor treates me.

1 out of 5
-Euless |

Very unpredictable and unprofessional .she talks down to the patient. My wife just delivered a baby and less than 24 hours after giving birth , this Dr assaulted her while laying in bed, attempted to punch her and tried to have me removed from hospital after calling her out on her action's. This woman should never be left alone with any patients and have her license removed.I wish I didn't have to give her any star's to write this comment.

- in Irving, TX |

Dr.Freeman is Amazing, she makes your visit as comfortable as as possible by being friendly and attentive.

- in Irving, TX |

She is very friendly, always remembers you (even if she only sees you once a year) and is personable. She genuinely takes an interest in you and makes the visit very comfortable.

Page of 2

Find the Right Doctor For You.

• Obstetrics & Gynecology
Dr. Reshma Patel, MD
Dr. Rebecca A. Gray, MD
Dr. Jennifer Staud, MD
3.21 miles away
The VideoCalloutContainer had no content.