Dr. Winifred D. Bragg, MD

Dr. Winifred D. Bragg, MD http://d1ffafozi03i4l.cloudfront.net/img/silhouettes/silhouette-female_w120h160_v1.jpg Patient Surveys for Dr. Winifred D. Bragg, MD, Norfolk, VA, Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation & Pain Medicine

Specializes in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation Pain Medicine • Female

8 Facts About Patient Satisfaction Surveys

Patient Satisfaction

Patients' feedback on their experience with Dr. Bragg

Dr. Winifred D. Bragg, MD
DR. BRAGG RESPONDS - (Dr. Bragg, edit your response)

This is Dr. Bragg Responding to the review on 04/08/16

I appreciate your feedback. We strive to provide excellent and compassionate care. Thanks so much.

This is Dr. Bragg Responding to the review on 03/07/16

Our goal is to provide each patient with a treatment plan to fit their needs. Pain management is not the same for everyone. We offer an array of treatments based on your diagnosis. I am glad we have been able to assist you. I sincerely appreciate you taking the time to give your feedback. This allows us to continue to improve our patients' experiences in our office. I look forward to continuing to be a part of your health care team.

This is Dr. Bragg Responding to the 03/01/16 review

I am sorry that we did not have a positive interaction. I wish you had voiced your displeasure with me face to face. I could have explained that drug dependence is a code used for people on long-term narcotics. It is not a code I created. Remember you always have choices. I hope you find someone that meets your needs. I wish you the best.

This is Dr. Bragg Responding to the review on 02/18/16

Madam, you have posted this same comment on at least five sites since February 16, 2016. As previously stated, presenting your insurance card and photo ID are both required during the registration process to be seen by a health care provider. Please do not say I had a poor attitude, I never saw you. My staff handles all registration matters in our office. Again, I am sorry that your experience was not positive. I wish you the best.

Likelihood to Recommend

3.8
  • 13 responses
  • 6 reviews
1 5 13

3.8 out of 5

More Details

- in NORFOLK Virginia |

I am so grateful for Dr Bragg. She has utilized many techniques and strategies to alleviate my pain and stress. She has shown remarkable concern for my Conditions. She comes highly recommended from our family.

- in Aydlett, NC |

Dr. Bragg is great! She is very caring and really knows what she's talking about! I always enjoy my visits with her and she has been very helpful with my condition!

- in Virginia Beach, VA |

I have been seeing Dr. Bragg for years and have always had a great experience. She takes her time and always gives many options to help with my pain. I have had times that I needed therapy and I was able to do so in her office. There are many alternatives to medication and Dr. Bragg offers a Great variety. She takes her time with each exam and makes sure I have a full understanding of my care plan.

1 out of 5
- in Kill Devil Hills, NC |

Every appointment was a disaster! I had no other option but to see this "Doctor". She is argumentative, never Listens, compares you to other patients, spends a lot of time talking about her personal life and problems. Writes false reports, very unethical. Please do not see this "Doctor" unless it is a last resort. She also encourages pain medications, often at levels that are intolerable then reports that one is "drug dependence". Terrible nightmares before and after seeing this "Doctor".

- in Virginia Beach, Va |

Dr. Bragg is an outstanding Doctor. She takes her time and thoroughly treats you.

1 out of 5
-Washington, DC |

I was refused to be seen due to not having a hard copy of insurance card, which I wasn't informed of needing. I had the phone app and printed documentation plus my insurance provider even called to authorize and fax over needed paperwork, but they turned her down also. Approximately 20 minutes after leaving the receptionist called me back only to tell me that they can not provide care and have no recommendations. Poor staff attitude and doctor, considering refusal due to these circumstances.

Find the Right Doctor For You.

• Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation Pain Medicine
Family Medicine
Dr. Lisa Barr, MD
Dr. Krishna B. Topalli, MD
8.01 miles away

Find Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation Pain Medicine Specialists Near Norfolk, VA

The VideoCalloutContainer had no content.