Dr. William Alec Tisdall, MD

Dr. William Alec Tisdall, MD http://d1ffafozi03i4l.cloudfront.net/img/prov/2/P/B/2PBL4_w120h160_v7636.jpg Patient Surveys for Dr. William Alec Tisdall, MD, San Antonio, TX, Pain Medicine & Anesthesiology

Specializes in Pain Medicine • Male

Patient Satisfaction

Patients' feedback on their experience with Dr. Tisdall

Dr. William Alec Tisdall, MD
Are you Dr. Tisdall?
Post a response on your personalized profile.

Likelihood to Recommend

3.9
  • 90 responses
  • 4 reviews
1 5 90

3.9 out of 5

More Details

-San Antonio, TX |

Dr. Tisdall listens to your goals for pain management and works with you to achieve those goals. I was NOT interested in taking medications as they make me sick. He found the root of my chronic low back pain and recommended Radio Frequency Ablation. This treatment has given me my life back!! He and his staff are very compassionate and when you are in pain, that is VITAL in a pain management setting.

- in New Braunfels, TX |

Today was my first visit at Dr tisdalls office. From the first minute i came in door, i was greeted friendly, treated very well. From then on in it only got better, from the med assit zach talking my info, to the PA, I believe his name was Mr lee, to Dr Tisdall, i was treated well. This was all done on a very personal basis, not like just a name, and hurried out. Thanks to all.

- in San Antonio, TX |

Doctor was informative and very through. I was very pleased with my first visit.

- in San Antonio, TX |

I am new patient. Fearful of procedure that might be recommended. Staff and doctor explained in detail the procedure that eliminated my fear.. I'll be back on line after my procedure.

Flag Comment

Find the Right Doctor For You.

• Pain Medicine
Anesthesiology
9.89 miles away
Dr. Donald D. Bacon, MD
12.37 miles away
The VideoCalloutContainer had no content.