Key things you need to know aboutDr. Stanton:
Research training, expertise and qualifications
Dr. Stanton's Care Philosophy
Dr. Stanton's Specialties
- Orthopedic Surgery
- View 1 specialty and 1 board certification
- ACL (Anterior Cruciate Ligament) Surgery
- Arthritic Knee Reconstruction
- See all 20 procedures
- Anterior Cruciate Ligament (ACL) or Posterior Cruciate Ligament (PCL) Tear
- Arm Fracture (incl. Elbow and Shoulder)
- See all 22 conditions
More About Dr. Stanton's Background
The right hospital is as important as the right doctor
- Lawnwood Regional Medical Center and Heart Institute
- 1700 South 23rd Street
- Fort Pierce, FL 34950
9 Facts About Hospital Quality
Patients' feedback on their experience with Dr. Stanton
8 Facts About Patient Satisfaction Surveys
Check insurance plans, locations and make an appointment
7 Tips to Prepare for Your Appointment
Oops, you entered a bad link for Dr. Stanton!
This confirms that we have received your survey about Dr. Stanton. Please note: it will take 24 hours for your survey results to show up on the doctor's profile.
Thank You Dr. Stanton!
Our records show that you have already confirmed your survey for Dr. Stanton. Please note: it takes 24 hours for your survey results to show up on the doctor’s profile.