Dr. William C. Rigano, MD

Dr. William C. Rigano, MD http://d1ffafozi03i4l.cloudfront.net/img/prov/X/5/B/X5BJ8_w120h160_v7089.jpg Patient Surveys for Dr. William C. Rigano, MD, Dayton, OH, Plastic Surgery & Orthopedic Hand Surgery & Facial Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery & Oncology & Surgery

Specializes in Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery • Male • Age 56

Patient Satisfaction

Patients' feedback on their experience with Dr. Rigano

Dr. William C. Rigano, MD
Are you Dr. Rigano?
Post a response on your personalized profile.

Likelihood to Recommend

4.3
  • 45 responses
  • 3 reviews
1 5 45

4.3 out of 5

More Details

- in Pickerington, OH |

Dr. Rigano met all my exceptions and more. He is by far the best plastic surgeon and I am soooo glad to choose him for my breast augmentation. He is really down to earth, friendly, and above all very professional. If I would do the surgery again I would choose Dr. William Rigano in heartbeat. I am extremely happy with the results thanks to Dr. Rigano. He did everything that I asked for and more :))) I recommend my doctor 100%.

- in Beavercreek, OH |

My recent experience with Dr. Rigano has been amazing! He is very personable, he actually listens, and he offered realistic advice (with photographic examples) and he let the final decision be mine. The procedure went as he had promised: minimal pain, no bruising, easy recovery. The office visits were also better than other experiences: appointments were easy to schedule, my questions were answered immediately, the office was bright and clean. I am more than satisfied with the results!

- in Brookville, ohio |

Dr. Rigano is an excellent plastic surgeon would recommend him highly !! very good bedside manner, ,personable , and makes you feel at ease, very satisfied with his work !! minimal discomfort! His work is amazing! Best plastic surgeon in the area !

Healthgrades
patient satisfaction matters

8 Facts About Patient Satisfaction Surveys

The VideoCalloutContainer had no content.