Dr. William H. Paterson, MD

Dr. William H. Paterson, MD http://d1ffafozi03i4l.cloudfront.net/img/prov/3/V/C/3VCG5_w120h160_v278.jpg Patient Surveys for Dr. William H. Paterson, MD, Gilbert, AZ, Orthopedic Surgery

Specializes in Orthopedic Surgery • Male • Age 39

Patient Satisfaction

Patients' feedback on their experience with Dr. Paterson

Dr. William H. Paterson, MD
Are you Dr. Paterson?
Post a response on your personalized profile.

Likelihood to Recommend

• 34 responses
  • 9 reviews
1 5 34

More Details

-New York, NY |

Dr Paterson is outstanding in every way. I fell and had two rotator cuff tears, one a major full thickness tear. Dr. Paterson, very skillfully, performed the needed surgery and related treatment. In addition to being a highly skilled surgeon, Dr Paterson is a wonderful human being and treats you with utmost care and understanding.

-Mesa, AZ |

Extremely competent. Therapist said my quick 7 week recovery from shoulder replacement was because of the ability of Dr. Paterson. Was fully informed about the procedure and recovery from Dr. Paterson. Very fortunate to have found him and Mezona OrthoArizona.

- in Gold Canyon, AZ |

After stepping off a ladder and breaking my arm I had the pleasure of being treated by Dr. Paterson. He treats each patient as an individual and never rushes you. My arm has healed well thanks to his care.

- in Mesa, AZ |

I am pleased to say that Dr. William Paterson was my surgeon on Feb. 10 when I had to have a new shoulder because of the great pain that I had. I believe he did a super job and took great care to put me at ease. He, along with his Assistant, Irvin Bustos,, answered my many, many questions before and after surgery. His office staff is also very courteous. He was very patient with me, and he has a great bedside manner. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend him to my friends and relatives.

- in Gilbert, AZ |

Very thorough and dedicated to your rapid healing... enjoyed the experience.

- in Frankenmuth, Mlch 48734 |

Dr. Patterson was very thorough. He answered all questions and explain the procedure well. He was not pushy for a one alternative or another and let me make up my mind. Very satisfied with the experience and would highly recommend him for any orthopedic surgery.

- in Gilbert, AZ |

We are glad we were referred to Dr. Paterson. He is very knowledgeable and efficient. We couldn't be more pleased with our experience with him and the staff of Mezona Orthopaedic.

- in Mesa, AZ |

Dr. Patterson is not only a good surgeon but he also paid a lot of attention to me, as a patient, and closely monitored my progress. I would recommend him as a surgeon and very caring of his patients.

- in Queen Creek, AZ |

Dr. Paterson is terrific. I suffered with arthritis in my shoulder for over ten years. It got to the point where I could barely use my arm. After he repaired my wife's rotator cuff, decided to talk to him about my shoulder. After xrays, he determined that I needed a total reverse shoulder replacement. He performed the surgery about twelve weeks ago and I am now pain free and have almost full range of motion back. I would highly recommend him to anyone considering shoulder surgery.

Healthgrades
patient satisfaction matters

8 Facts About Patient Satisfaction Surveys

The VideoCalloutContainer had no content.