Dr. William H. Parker, MD

Dr. William H. Parker, MD http://d1ffafozi03i4l.cloudfront.net/img/prov/Y/5/Q/Y5QFC_w120h160.jpg Patient Surveys for Dr. William H. Parker, MD, Santa Monica, CA, Obstetrics & Gynecology

Specializes in Obstetrics & Gynecology • Male • Age 67

OverviewPhone & AddressExperienceHospital QualityPatient Satisfaction

Patient Satisfaction

Patients' feedback on their experience with Dr. Parker

Dr. William H. Parker, MD
Are you Dr. Parker?
Post a response on your personalized profile.

Likelihood to Recommend

• 96 responses
  • 8 reviews
1 5 96

More Details

-Compton, CA |

I was seen by Dr. Parker from April 2014 until July 2015, when I had my fibroids removed. From start to finish, not only was Dr. Parker thoughtful and sentimental to the struggle it was to live with fibroids, he took the time to speak with me and my mother, via speakerphone, to explain what my surgical options were, the details of the surgery, as well as the length of time to heal/ what to expect. I almost get tearful thinking about how pleasant the process was with him, despite my fears.

- in Cleveland, OH |

I had a life changing experience thanks to Dr. Parker 4 months ago - removal of 16 fibroids. My energy is great and there were no complications. Fibroid removal is difficult specialty surgery that few surgeons can perform so the best they can do is to take out everything (hysterectomy). Dr. Parker believes in returning a patient to her previous healthy state, leaving her girl parts in tact and has performed fibroid-only removal for decades. Words cannot explain how grateful and lucky I feel.

- in Los Angeles, CA |

Dr. Parker gave me my life back. If you're sitting there reading a bunch of patient reviews, scared about the news that you need surgery, know that you are not alone. Being a physician myself, I used all of the tools at my discretion to find the right gynecologist for me. Thankfully, I found Dr. Parker. He's a rare gem of a physician. Run (don't walk) to go see him! Due to his exemplary level of expertise, he can offer what others can't. I had complete confidence in him going into surgery.

- in Torrance, CA |

Dr William Parker is making a difference in women's lives. He is a gifted surgeon. I had problems with fibroids and the only option my GYN gave me was a hysterectomy. I reluctantly scheduled my hysterectomy thinking I had no other choice. I am blessed to find Dr Parker. After consulting with him, I cancelled my surgery with my prev GYN. I am so glad I did because I still have my uterus intact. Had my abdominal myomectomy 2/29/16 and on my way to recovery. Ladies, you have other options..

- |

I feel like my perspective on fibroids and surgeons are different than most and that is why I want to share my experience with other women regarding Dr Parker. I sell a medication for Fibroids and I know most of the leading physicians in this field. I have actually been trained and seen and touched the equipment they use during surgery. Obviously I have a very informed perspective and I know the reputation and skill sets of the surgeons in this field. I had a previous consultation with another

- in Los Angeles, CA |

Dr. Parker is an excellent physician! Not only is he extremely knowledgeable and an expert in his field, he is extremely kind an compassionate! I would recommend him to anyone and I am so thankful that he was willing to treat me when other surgeons were not. Thank you, Dr. Parker!!

- in Los Angeles, CA |

I am incredibly grateful I found Dr Parker. He performed my recent myomectomy and what would have been considered difficult for some, seemed routine for him. He was confident, kept me well informed and managed his staff in a way that made me feel extremely well supported. Currently I am recovering faster than expected and I attribute that solely to Dr. Parker's high level skill and care.

- in Palmdale, CA |

My experience with Dr. Parker was the best I have ever had with a physician! He was knowledgeable and very thorough in his approach. From the moment I entered his office I felt at ease and well cared for. I have already recommended him to a friend and I hope that her experience will be as wonderful as my experience was.

Healthgrades
patient satisfaction matters

8 Facts About Patient Satisfaction Surveys

The VideoCalloutContainer had no content.