Dr. William Neaville, MD

Dr. William Neaville, MD http://d1ffafozi03i4l.cloudfront.net/img/silhouettes/silhouette-male_w120h160_v1.jpg Patient Surveys for Dr. William Neaville, MD, Dallas, TX, Allergy & Immunology & Pediatrics

Specializes in Allergy & Immunology • Age 45

Brought to you by
OverviewExperienceHospital QualityPatient SatisfactionAppointments & Offices

Patient Satisfaction

Patients' feedback on their experience with Dr. Neaville

Dr. William Neaville, MD
Are you Dr. Neaville?
Post a response on your personalized profile.

Likelihood to Recommend

4.3 out of 5

More Details

2 out of 5
- in Carrollton, TX |

He is a good doctor, as far as some of his staff that is a different story. Every time we go to our daughter's appointment we have a hard time checking out they try to charge us when we have an HCA account. This isn't anything new, my daughter has been a patient of his for going on two years. I am sure they can look at the billing history and see this, it shouldn't be our job to have to call our insurance and verify (which they made me do once), then caught an attitude with me.

Flag Comment
5 out of 5
- in Dallas, Texas |

I had never been to an allergist before. I had a sudden onset of some allergies & worsening of seasonal allergies so the first dr. had me try a different seasonal allergy pill/nose spray combo. He retired so Dr. Neaville had me do an allergy test & an asthma test due to some concerns he had about my symptoms. Sure enough, I had some 4/4 reactions so he prescribed a different combo that worked perfectly. He & the nurses have gone above & beyond with my insurance! Couldn't ask for anything more!

Flag Comment
The VideoCalloutContainer had no content.