Key things you need to know aboutDr. Ennis:
Research training, expertise and qualifications
Dr. Ennis' Specialties
- Osteopathic Manipulative Therapy
- View 1 specialty and 3 board certifications
- Dressing and-or Debridement of Wound, Infection, or Burn (incl. Negative Pressure Wound Therapy)
- Peripheral Artery Catheterization
- See all 3 procedures
- Acute Deep Vein Thrombosis (DVT)
- Acute Venous Embolism Thrombosis
- See all 15 conditions
More About Dr. Ennis' Background
The right hospital is as important as the right doctor
- Advocate Christ Hospital and Medical Center
- 4440 West 95th Street
- Oak Lawn, IL 60453
9 Facts About Hospital Quality
Patients' feedback on their experience with Dr. Ennis
8 Facts About Patient Satisfaction Surveys
Check insurance plans, locations and make an appointment
7 Tips to Prepare for Your Appointment
Oops, you entered a bad link for Dr. Ennis!
This confirms that we have received your survey about Dr. Ennis. Please note: it will take 24 hours for your survey results to show up on the doctor's profile.
Our records show that you have already confirmed your survey for Dr. Ennis. Please note: it takes 24 hours for your survey results to show up on the doctor’s profile.