Dr. Calderwood's Experience
Research training, expertise and qualifications
- Family Medicine
- Family Practice, 1973
Procedures Dr. Calderwood Performs
Dr. Calderwood does not have any procedures listed. If you are Dr. Calderwood and would like to add procedures you perform, please update your free profile.
Conditions Dr. Calderwood Treats
Dr. Calderwood does not have any conditions listed. If you are Dr. Calderwood and would like to add conditions you treat, please update your free profile.
Background Check for Dr. Calderwood
Malpractice Claims not available
- Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Arizona.
- Substandard Care, Incompetence or Negligence (2/10/2011)
- Action Taken: Probation
Dr. William Arthur Calderwood; License # 11658
Nature of Complaint:
The Board received notification of a malpractice settlement regarding the respondent’s care and treatment of a 59 year-old female patient, alleging failure to advise the patient of an abnormal chest x-ray, resulting in a 15-month delay in diagnosis of lung cancer.
It is hereby Ordered that the respondent is issued a Letter of Reprimand and Probation. The respondent is placed on probation for 1 year, with the following terms and conditions:
- The respondent shall complete the PACE medical recordkeeping course, within 1 year.
- The respondent shall obey all laws and all rules governing the practice of medicine in Arizona.
April 13, 2011 - Probation Terminated
- State: Arizona
- No board actions found for the years that Healthgrades collects data.
Education & Training
Languages Spoken by Dr. Calderwood & Staff