Dr. William F. Bennett, MD

Dr. William F. Bennett, MD http://d1ffafozi03i4l.cloudfront.net/img/prov/2/D/M/2DMY7_w120h160_v4244.jpg Patient Surveys for Dr. William F. Bennett, MD, Sarasota, FL, Orthopedic Surgery & Sports Medicine

Specializes in Orthopedic Surgery • Male • Age 53

Patient Satisfaction

Patients' feedback on their experience with Dr. Bennett

Dr. William F. Bennett, MD
Are you Dr. Bennett?
Post a response on your personalized profile.

Likelihood to Recommend

3.6 out of 5

More Details

5 out of 5
- in North Port, FL |

Dr. Bennett repaired my badly damaged dominant shoulder during July, 2015. Since I am an active senior; one who enjoys swimming, scuba diving and dancing, I elected to have PRP injected during surgery. I was surprised at how minimal the pain and how quickly the healing post operative. I researched many Orthopedic physicians and selected Dr. Bennett due to his extensive PRP experience and medical background. Dr. Bennett is a brilliant Orthopedic surgeon and one I would highly recommend.

1 out of 5
- in Apollo Beach, FL |

He gave me prescriptions which interact with the present medications I am taking. I spoke to a pharmacist at Express Scripts and found out that one would raise my blood pressure, and the other one would interfere with increasing my intake of digoxin which would be a serious matter. He is very cold, and rude. I would highly recommend you seek another orthopedist, and regardless who you choose, I would suggest you call your pharmacist first.

5 out of 5
- in Palmetto, FL |

Dr. Bennett repaired my severely damaged shoulder. I would highly recommend him to others. He has exceptional communication skills. He readily explains your options and the procedure he is recommending and why. His manner with patients is interactive and he actively follows your progress and recovery. He is the only orthopedist in the area that I am aware of that uses stem cell and PRP.

Flag Comment
The VideoCalloutContainer had no content.
No map in the current tab