Dr. William H. Beeson, MD

Dr. William H. Beeson, MD http://d1ffafozi03i4l.cloudfront.net/img/prov/3/2/R/32RB3_w120h160.jpg Patient Surveys for Dr. William H. Beeson, MD, Carmel, IN, Facial Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery & Ear, Nose, and Throat

Specializes in Facial Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery • Male • Age 64

Patient Satisfaction

Patients' feedback on their experience with Dr. Beeson

Dr. William H. Beeson, MD
Are you Dr. Beeson?
Post a response on your personalized profile.

Likelihood to Recommend

• 43 responses
  • 4 reviews
1 5 43

More Details

- in Indianapolis, IN |

Love, love, love this guy!!! I waited 5 years to get my eyes done because I couldn't find anyone I felt comfortable with (so much can go wrong with eyes). I cannot believe I actually did it really due to my anxiety, but it's the best thing I've ever done for myself. He did an EXCELLENT job-surpassed all my expectations. Called me everyday for a week after the surgery to check on me. I had a client who couldn't figure out why I seemed to look younger-it was that noticeable,but natural!

- in Indianapolis, IN |

Highly recommend Dr. Beeson for his knowledge, expertise, conservative approach, listening skills, professionalism, and "bedside manner". Outstanding, professional, friendly staff. Very satisfied!

- in Columbus, IN |

I had a face lift and eye lift. Dr. Beeson is wonderful. I am so pleased with my results. Dr. Beeson takes wonderful care of his patients from the first meeting and all follow up appointments. He is truly and artist when it comes to plastic surgery but at the same time such a wonderful caring doctor. I would highly recommend him to anyone.

- in Indianapolis, IN |

Excellent. I have been with Dr Beeson for 8 years and would highly recommend him.

Featured Providers Near You

Dr. Joseph J. Fata, MD
Renaissance Plastic Surgery
Plastic Surgery Specialist
3.54 miles away
Call (317) 451-6181 | View Profile
The VideoCalloutContainer had no content.