Key things you need to know aboutDr. Henry:
Research training, expertise and qualifications
Dr. Henry's Specialties
- Vascular & Interventional Radiology
- View all 2 Specialties and 1 board certification
- Vascular Duplex Ultrasonography and Plethysmography
- Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm (AAA)
- Acute Deep Vein Thrombosis (DVT)
- See all 10 conditions
More About Dr. Henry's Background
The right hospital is as important as the right doctor
- Roper St. Francis Healthcare - Bon Secours St. Francis Hospital
- 2095 Henry Tecklenburg Dr
- Charleston, SC 29414
- Roper Hospital
- 316 Calhoun St
- Charleston, SC 29401
9 Facts About Hospital Quality
Patients' feedback on their experience with Dr. Henry
Be the first to evaluate Dr. Henry by taking our Patient Satisfaction Survey.
8 Facts About Patient Satisfaction Surveys
Check insurance plans, locations and make an appointment
7 Tips to Prepare for Your Appointment
Oops, you entered a bad link for Dr. Henry!
This confirms that we have received your survey about Dr. Henry. Please note: Your insights will help other patients make informed decisions. Please note: it may take 1 business day for your survey response to appear.
Our records show that you have already confirmed your survey for Dr. Henry. Please note: it takes 24 hours for your survey results to show up on the doctor’s profile.