Dr. Walter B. McClelland Jr., MD

Dr. Walter B. McClelland Jr., MD http://d1ffafozi03i4l.cloudfront.net/img/prov/Y/Y/Q/YYQM8_w120h160_v1487.jpg Patient Surveys for Dr. Walter B. McClelland Jr., MD, Atlanta, GA, Orthopedic Hand Surgery & Orthopedic Surgery

Specializes in Orthopedic Hand Surgery • Male • Age 37

2001 Peachtree Rd NE Ste 705
Atlanta, GA 30309
OverviewExperienceHospital QualityPatient SatisfactionAppointments & Offices
Healthgrades
patient satisfaction matters

8 Facts About Patient Satisfaction Surveys

Patient Satisfaction

Patients' feedback on their experience with Dr. McClelland Jr.

Dr. Walter B. McClelland Jr., MD
Are you Dr. McClelland Jr.?
Post a response on your personalized profile.

Likelihood to Recommend

• 49 responses
  • 5 reviews
1 5 49

4.8 out of 5

More Details

- in Atlanta, GA |

I can't thank Dr. McClelland enough! I am a professional musician and had advanced arthritis in my left wrist. Dr. McClelland was extremely sensitive to my concerns, and my hopes to continue performing. After an extensive surgery and months of physical therapy with his great team, I'm pleased to say that I can play better than ever with absolutely no pain! I honestly didn't think that would be possible. I am very grateful to Dr. McClelland and his staff. Absolutely wonderful!

- in Peachtree City, GA |

I had two opposing issues that needed to be corrected. Dr. McClelland clearly discussed the approach and the reasons why. I followed his directions to the letter, first having PT to correct the frozen shoulder and then scheduled the surgery to correct a rotator cuff tear and a bicep tendon issue. His surgical skills are second to none. The surgery corrected the tear and the PT after surgery strengthened the shoulder and I couldn't be happier with the results. This is a fine young surgeon.

- in Fayetteville, GA |

Dr. Walter McClelland is beyond excellence! He deserves more than 5 star rankings. I had a shoulder replacement & he more than exceeded my expectations. I'm no longer suffering the previous excruciating pain & am more functional than I have ever been. I cannot provide enough great, positive feedback & my gratitude for him. I'm grateful to have found the right surgeon & I'm proof for a remarkable outcome. I'm more than fully confident in him & his meticulous expertise. He is a remarkable surgeon.

- in Peachtree Corners, Ga 30092 |

Walter B, McCelland Jr., M.D. was an excellent surgery and bedside matters before, during surgery and after. I had Dupuytren,s disease on my left hand and after you can't tell I had any problems what so ever.

- in Atlanta, GA |

Top notch in every way!

Flag Comment

Find the Right Doctor For You.

• Orthopedic Hand Surgery
Dr. John G. Seiler III, MD
Dr. Stephen M. McCollam, MD
Orthopedic Hand Surgery
Same location as Dr. McClelland Jr.
Dr. Randall D. Alexander, MD
Dr. Craig E. Weil, MD
11.83 miles away
Dr. D K. Kirkpatrick, MD
7.31 miles away
The VideoCalloutContainer had no content.