|Overview||Experience||Hospital Quality||Patient Satisfaction||Appointments & Offices|
Key things you need to know aboutDr. Loyola:
Research training, expertise and qualifications
Dr. Loyola's Care Philosophy
Dr. Loyola's Specialties
- View all 3 Specialties and 1 board certification
- Anterior Cervical Herniated Disc Surgery With Fusion
- Anterior Cervical Herniated Disc Surgery With Plating and Fusion
- See all 43 procedures
More About Dr. Loyola's Background
The right hospital is as important as the right doctor
9 Facts About Hospital Quality
Patients' feedback on their experience with Dr. Loyola
8 Facts About Patient Satisfaction Surveys
Check insurance plans, locations and make an appointment
Accepting new patients?
- Walter X Loyola MD
- 3060 Communications Pkwy Ste 100
- Plano, TX 75093
- Dallas Minimally Invasive Spine / Brain & Spine Center of Texas
- Flower Mound Office
- 4370 Medical Arts Dr Ste 255
- Flower Mound, TX 75028
7 Tips to Prepare for Your Appointment
Oops, you entered a bad link for Dr. Loyola!
This confirms that we have received your survey about Dr. Loyola. Please note: Your insights will help other patients make informed decisions. Please note: it may take 1 business day for your survey response to appear.
Our records show that you have already confirmed your survey for Dr. Loyola. Please note: it takes 24 hours for your survey results to show up on the doctor’s profile.