Dr. Walter C. Guarino, MD

Dr. Walter C. Guarino, MD http://d1ffafozi03i4l.cloudfront.net/img/silhouettes/silhouette-male_w120h160_v1.jpg Patient Surveys for Dr. Walter C. Guarino, MD, Vienna, VA, Psychiatry & Psychotherapy

Specializes in Psychiatry • Male • Age 69

Patient Satisfaction

Patients' feedback on their experience with Dr. Guarino

Dr. Walter C. Guarino, MD
Are you Dr. Guarino?
Post a response on your personalized profile.

Likelihood to Recommend

• 140 responses
  • 48 reviews
1 5 140

4.9 out of 5

More Details

- in Reston VA |

He is an experienced Doctor. I was really sick when I met him and he has helped me since 2012. I am we satisfied with him and lead normal life.

- in Vienna, VA |

Dr. Guarino is truly an exceptional person and psychiatrist. He goes above and beyond and always makes himself available to his patients. You can sense the depth of his knowledge and experience when interacting with him, and he thoughtfully answers questions and concerns. Dr. Guarino is trustworthy, passionate, positive, amusing and so much fun to be around.

- in McLean, VA |

I was in and out of mental hospital with at least six doctors due to my three mental disorders until I met Dr. Guarino. He told me he would change my life if I saw only him. Well he did. And since 2012 have had a much more stable life. I even had a nightmare that he was retiring!!

- in Virginia |

I found Dr. Guarino after a bad experience with another provider. After reading the reviews on HealthGrades.com, I decided to give his office a call to schedule an appointment. I was shocked to hear that it was Dr. Guarino himself who answered my phone call at around 7 in the evening. He was sympathetic to the situation I reported to him at the time, and told me to come into his office the following day. He truly goes above and beyond for his patients; he always answers calls no matter what.

- in Woodbridge, VA |

Dr. Guarino is a breath of fresh air. He is unlike any other doctor I have ever met. He treats his clients with respect and kindness. He listens and truly cares. He has worked with me to find a treatment plan that works for me. I have never met a doctor as caring and kind as Dr. Guarino. He has given me my life back and I can't express in words how much that means to me.

- |

I have seen several doctors over the past ten years without much success. They all seemed to want to get me in and out as fast as possible and didn't seem to really listen to me and my concerns. I had given up on mental health care altogether. I recently experienced a loss in my life which led me to Dr. Guarino. He treats his clients as if they are family, and I feel confident in saying that he truly cares. He listens and works with you. He has helped me so very much, he is an incredible doctor.

- |

He iz a good perdón ando doctor. He kept doing well forma a year.

- in Alexandria, VA |

Dr Walter Guarino I think may have saved my life prior to see him i was so manic and scared of open places, not to mention the problems i have with panic attacks and a broken family. He put things into perspective, for me not only by speaking fast like other doctorcs to just get you in and out, he listened and he listened well, I can honestly say after all the help from him I am doing exceptionally better than I was. Although I know it may be a long road ahead I am glad that have him by my side.

- in Alexandria, VA |

- |

He helped me with the therapy and medications. I have been well for a year.

Page of 5

Find the Right Doctor For You.

• Psychiatry
Dr. Valerie J. Buyse, MD
1.88 miles away
Dr. David M. Zimmer, MD
1.44 miles away
The VideoCalloutContainer had no content.