Dr. Wael Abdelghani, MD

Dr. Wael Abdelghani, MD http://d1ffafozi03i4l.cloudfront.net/img/prov/Y/8/5/Y859N_w120h160_v10084.jpg Patient Surveys for Dr. Wael Abdelghani, MD, The Woodlands, TX, Ophthalmology

Specializes in Ophthalmology • Male • Age 46

8 Facts About Patient Satisfaction Surveys

Patient Satisfaction

Patients' feedback on their experience with Dr. Abdelghani

Dr. Wael Abdelghani, MD
DR. ABDELGHANI RESPONDS - (Dr. Abdelghani, edit your response)

Please let us know how we our doing. Our aim is to provide you with outstanding care. If our services meet and exceed your expectations please let your friends and family know that we are here to help. If you are not completely satisfied, please let one of our team members know. We will act promptly to ensure that you are happy with the service you receive from us.

Likelihood to Recommend

4.1
  • 26 responses
  • 5 reviews
1 5 26

4.1 out of 5

More Details

- in Spring, TX |

Dr. Abdelghani and his staff are wonderful. Very professional and caring. They all took time to answer any and all questions about my procedures. Felt very comfortable in Dr. Abdelghani's care.

- in Hockley TX |

He has been taking care of me for a year. I have age related macular degeneration. He was able to correct a cataract surgery where the lens had fallen into my eye. Very caring,knowlegeable and skillfull. I am more than satified with the care i have received. I would trust him with anything regarding my eyes !

- in Conroe, TX |

This wonderful doctor makes having macula degeneration so much easier with which to cope. His staff is friendly and my visits are always pleasant and almost painless.

- in Conroe, TX |

Dr. Abdelghani is extremely caring with his patients. We are encouraged to ask questions and he's more than willing to answer them. His interest in the field of Macular Degeneration is amazing, and he is constantly improving his knowledge in that area. I would highly recommend him to everyone.

1 out of 5

I would not recommend the doctor to family and friends. The office visit was satisfactory. But responsiveness to my concern regarding reaction to recommended supplement was poor. Doctor's office did not respond to concern for four days. After 4 days doctor's office responded by saying the doctor does not respond to phone calls or emails. I have decided to change the doctor after the first visit.

Flag Comment

Find the Right Doctor For You.

• Ophthalmology
Vitreoretinal Disease & Surgery
Dr. Linda H. Lin, MD
Dr. Louis E. Verstringhe III, MD
0.55 miles away
The VideoCalloutContainer had no content.