Key things you need to know aboutDr. Douglas:
Research training, expertise and qualifications
Dr. Douglas' Specialties
- Complex General Surgical Oncology
- View all 6 Specialties and 1 board certification
- Abdominal Mass Biopsy
- Appendectomy, Laparoscopic
- See all 25 procedures
More About Dr. Douglas' Background
The right hospital is as important as the right doctor
9 Facts About Hospital Quality
Patients' feedback on their experience with Dr. Douglas
8 Facts About Patient Satisfaction Surveys
Check insurance plans, locations and make an appointment
Dr. Douglas' Appointment Availabilty
Accepting new patients?
- The Florida State University College of Medicine General Surgery Residency Program
- General Surgery Residency Program
- 1401 Centerville Rd Ste 107
- Tallahassee, FL 32308
- (850) 877-5183
7 Tips to Prepare for Your Appointment
Oops, you entered a bad link for Dr. Douglas!
This confirms that we have received your survey about Dr. Douglas. Please note: Your insights will help other patients make informed decisions. Please note: it may take 1 business day for your survey response to appear.
Our records show that you have already confirmed your survey for Dr. Douglas. Please note: it takes 24 hours for your survey results to show up on the doctor’s profile.