Dr. Vytautas Pukis, MD

Dr. Vytautas Pukis, MD http://d1ffafozi03i4l.cloudfront.net/img/silhouettes/silhouette-male_w120h160_v1.jpg Patient Surveys for Dr. Vytautas Pukis, MD, Huntsville, AL, Internal Medicine

Specializes in Internal Medicine • Male • Age 36

Patient Satisfaction

Patients' feedback on their experience with Dr. Pukis

Dr. Vytautas Pukis, MD
Are you Dr. Pukis?
Post a response on your personalized profile.

Likelihood to Recommend

3.6
  • 34 responses
  • 6 reviews
1 5 34

3.6 out of 5

More Details

- in Huntsville, AL |

I usually see an np, they always have been very pleasant. Dr. Pukis and the nurse practitioners go over everything with me and they take as much time as I need.

- in huntsville al |

My experience was terrible he has uncompassionate nurse practioners who are rude. He spends like 3 minutes not listening just going uh huh then not examining you or looking into your records for proper care. It's like pulling teeth to get any paper filed or sent from them to other providers, he won't request your records.

- in Huntsville, AL |

Dr. Pukis is nice, but in a hurry to get to the next patient. His office staff is not professional at all. I have asked for my records to be sent to my new doctor and between myself and the new doctors office staff we have asked at least 3 or 4 times since the middle of Feb. So now that I cannot trust them to do what by law they are suppose to do in 30 days I have to go to the office and wait till she has them copied so that I can take them to my new doctor.

- in Huntsville, AL |

He is very nice doctor but his nurse practitioner is not nice a tall

- in Huntsville, AL |

I have sever anxiety problems and Dr. Pukis is the only doctor that has listened to me and helped find a medication that works for me. I will recommend him to anyone needing a caring doctor.

- in Hazel Green, AL |

My experience here was AWFUL! The staff is very rude, and Dr. Pukis spends 4-5 minutes per patient. I timed him on my 2nd visit- he spent 4 minutes in my room. His nurse wrote only 1 of my 4 symptoms down, so he didn't have info he needed and he wouldnt listen - was leaving the room while I was talking! He didn't examine me, didn't order any tests. He left off 2 of my 3 prescriptions; Wrote the other one wrong. Then pharmacist had to call him back again-it was still wrong! AVOID THIS DOCTOR!

Flag Comment

Find the Right Doctor For You.

Dr. Joseph Randall Jr., MD
Dr. Bobby Johnson, MD
0.38 miles away
Dr. Elliot Marcus, MD
0.23 miles away
The VideoCalloutContainer had no content.