Dr. Vishal M. Mehta, MD

Dr. Vishal M. Mehta, MD http://d1ffafozi03i4l.cloudfront.net/img/prov/X/X/Y/XXYXJ_w120h160_v13628.jpg Patient Surveys for Dr. Vishal M. Mehta, MD, Geneva, IL, Sports Medicine & Orthopedic Surgery

Specializes in Sports Medicine • Male • Age 41

Patient Satisfaction

Patients' feedback on their experience with Dr. Mehta

Dr. Vishal M. Mehta, MD
Are you Dr. Mehta?
Post a response on your personalized profile.

Likelihood to Recommend

• 30 responses
  • 6 reviews
1 5 30

4.8 out of 5

More Details

- in Saint Charles, IL |

Doctor Mehta is an outstanding surgeon. Would, and have recommended him to people looking to have shoulder surgery. There were no surprises. I knew what was supposed to happen before it did and that made the recovery that much easier. Kudos to you Doc. It was nice to deal with a true Profesional.

- in Batavia, IL |

I was very unsure that anyone would repair the severe damage to "Both" of my shoulders, but Dr. Metha spent the time & effort to make sure he could do the best in restoring my rotator cuff and shoulders.

- in Geneva IL |

I recommend Dr. Mehta & Cassie without reservation. What an amazing team! I had a cartilage transplant surgery and I couldn't have asked for a better experience - From pre-surgery visits to my OR day to post operative care (including my physical therapy at ATI), my time spent at Fox Valley Orthopedics was a pleasure. Dr. Mehta created an innovative and patient-friendly program called healthy-txt that guided my recovery and helped to make this entire experience seamless and easy.

- in Aurora, IL |

Dr. Mehta and his team were absolutely fabulous with both of my shoulder surgeries. He was very thorough in explaining my issues and how to repair my shoulders. It has been a pleasure being his patient and I would definitely recommend him to everyone I know.

- in Naperville, IL |

We had a fantastic outcome on an adolescent ACL complete tear. Surgery though an active growth plate was our concern, But Dr. Mehta explained how he was going to repair it and minimize the impact. He was caring all the way through the entire process.before during and the months after surgery.

- in Sycamore, IL |

Dr. Mehta was fantastic. He has performed two rotator cuff and bicep surgeries on me due to separate injuries to both shoulders and arms. Each surgery was performed extremely well with good results attached to both. Dr. Mehta always took the time to answer questions and provide sound advice. His bedside manner is of a caring surgeon who is definitely interested in his patients' well-being.

Flag Comment

Find the Right Doctor For You.

• Sports Medicine
Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation
Dr. Beth B. Froese, MD
Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation
0.58 miles away
The VideoCalloutContainer had no content.