Key things you need to know aboutDr. Newman:
Research training, expertise and qualifications
Dr. Newman's Specialties
- Vascular Surgery
- View 1 specialty and 2 board certifications
- Aortic Repair, Open or Repair of Arterial Aneurysm, Open
- Arteriovenous Fistula Repair
- See all 16 procedures
- Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm (AAA)
- Acute Deep Vein Thrombosis (DVT)
- See all 28 conditions
More About Dr. Newman's Background
The right hospital is as important as the right doctor
- Saint Mary Medical Center
- 1500 South Lake Parks Avenue
- Hobart, IN 46342
- Franciscan St. Anthony Health - Crown Point
- 1201 South Main Street
- Crown Point, IN 46307
9 Facts About Hospital Quality
Patients' feedback on their experience with Dr. Newman
8 Facts About Patient Satisfaction Surveys
Check insurance plans, locations and make an appointment
7 Tips to Prepare for Your Appointment
Oops, you entered a bad link for Dr. Newman!
This confirms that we have received your survey about Dr. Newman. Please note: it will take 24 hours for your survey results to show up on the doctor's profile.
Thank You Dr. Newman!
Our records show that you have already confirmed your survey for Dr. Newman. Please note: it takes 24 hours for your survey results to show up on the doctor’s profile.
Brought to you by Edward Hospital