Dr. Vipul R. Patel, MD

Dr. Vipul R. Patel, MD http://d1ffafozi03i4l.cloudfront.net/img/prov/2/R/G/2RG9W_w120h160_v17451.jpg Patient Surveys for Dr. Vipul R. Patel, MD, Celebration, FL, Urology & Surgery

Specializes in Urology • Male • Age 46

Patient Satisfaction

Patients' feedback on their experience with Dr. Patel

Dr. Vipul R. Patel, MD
Are you Dr. Patel?
Post a response on your personalized profile.

Likelihood to Recommend

• 47 responses
  • 3 reviews
1 5 47

4.7 out of 5

More Details

1 out of 5
-Orlando, FL |

botched taking out my prostate. I still have cancer, I now leak, and the dang guy cut the nerves to my penis. Another oncologist told me that almost 100% of the time when your score is above ten, taking out the prostate will not get all the cancer. Patel did not begin to tell me that. So, he sells surgery but I needed radiation. Now I have all these problems and I still need radiation. I could have skipped surgery if he would have told me the truth. I sent an e mail to him, no response.

5 out of 5
- in Estero, FL |

Dr Patel performed prostatectomy 3 years ago using DaVinci Robot. I am still cancer free w NO psa registering on blood tests. No side effects from surgery with 100% full functions. I recommend him frequently......truly highly skilled, top surgeon!

5 out of 5
- in Windermere Fl |

Most trusted Doctor I have ever been to!Excellent in all fields,confident,amazing,and genuine. I had robotic surgery a week ago and feeling great! His staff from his office to the hospital just outstanding!. I love you all:)

Flag Comment

Find the Right Doctor For You.

• Urology
Dr. Albert Ong, MD
7.72 miles away
Dr. Paul Jo, MD
67.6 miles away
The VideoCalloutContainer had no content.