Dr. Vipul Dua, MD

Dr. Vipul Dua, MD http://d1ffafozi03i4l.cloudfront.net/img/prov/X/K/8/XK8SL_w120h160_v17511.jpg Patient Surveys for Dr. Vipul Dua, MD, South Windsor, CT, Orthopedic Surgery

Specializes in Orthopedic Surgery • Male • Age 52

Patient Satisfaction

Patients' feedback on their experience with Dr. Dua

Dr. Vipul Dua, MD
Are you Dr. Dua?
Post a response on your personalized profile.

Likelihood to Recommend

• 37 responses
  • 19 reviews
1 5 37

4.7 out of 5

More Details

-Vernon Rockville, CT |

Excellent care from he, Kristen and his staff

- in Tolland, CT |

From the very first visit concerning my hip, Dr Dua answered every question that was ask of him. He also let me know that when I was ready for the hip replacement, to let him know and we would schedule the surgery. Once the surgery was scheduled, the procedure and PT that followed was explained and everything went as they said it would. It has been one year since the surgery and I am back doing everything prior to the surgery, skiing, golf. hiking, etc. The whole experience was great.

- in Vernon Rockville, CT |

Dr Dua is a life saver . I now have two new hips and can walk pain free.The best thing I ever did was call him. I only wish I had more hips to replace.

4 out of 5
- in East Hartford, CT |

Dr. Dua and his staff give you all your options, sometimes that does not always mean surgery. I had hip replacement surgery a year ago. Dr. Dua put me at ease with the surgery and told me my pain would be minimal. It was the best thing I did. Recently I had Pain in my left knee and was afraid I would need surgery again, after talking over my options he recommended a series of shots, gave me the appropriate material to read so I could make my decision. He has help me to regain my quality of life

- in Manchester, CT |

Even though the waiting room was full, when Dr. Dua was with me I felt I was the ONLY patient he had. He patiently answered all of my questions. And went into detail about all of the possibilities for my situation. On a follow up visit I saw Dr. Dua's PA. who explained that cortisone shots (both knees) generally wear off. My next option is a shot to lubricate my knees. She informed me that when I FIRST start to feel pain again, I am to call to make an appointment. Which I shall do.

- in Manchester, CT |

dr Dua and his staff are very professional and great to deal with. I just had my rotator cuff and bicep tendon repaired and I am back to work in 5 weeks due to the knowledge of this office, about 3 years ago I had my hip replaced with Dr Dua and his staff and that came out fantastic also. Angela is a great asset and very helpful, the front staff are very friendly and fun to talk with. Christin is a very caring PA and also very knowledgeable.

2 out of 5

Although Dr. Dua was nice, his office staff were not responsive to his patients needs. I called to have a medical procedure scheduled his staff had not returned my calls for over a week. When I made my third call as I was in excruciating pain, his office staff responded they were short staffed and I was one of 60 patients waiting for call backs and they would do there best. It was obvious I needed to find another orthopedic doctor who's staff can appropriately respond to patients.

- in South Windsor, CT |

I am a 60 something year old over weight woman. I have been suffering with hip pain for a long period of time. My primary care physician attributed it to my weight and more or less blew me off. I have recently lost some weight and experienced no relief. I saw Dr. Dua. He treated me with respect, diagnosed and corrected my medical condition not making it just a weight thing. I no longer have a severe limp after just 2 visits. He's magic as far as I am concerned!

- in Ellington, CT |

this was by far the most pleasant and efficient medical experiences I ever had in my life.I had both my hips replaced(full hip)in a matter of the last 6 months and EVERYTHING was absolutely perfect! everyone connected with this office is A+ I'm ready to start training again and looking forward to a great summer at the beach. Surfs Up!!

- in South Windsor, CT |

Dr. Dua performed my total hip replacement one month ago. I experienced very little discomfort immediately after and in the weeks following the procedure. The staff at Manchester hospital were professional and caring, I highly recommend Dr. Dua for your orthopedic needs.

Page of 2

Find the Right Doctor For You.

Dr. Randall J. Risinger, MD
Dr. Jeffrey K. Burns, MD
7.98 miles away
Dr. Richard Linburg, MD
7.98 miles away
The VideoCalloutContainer had no content.