Dr. Victoria Garcia, DO

Dr. Victoria Garcia, DO http://d1ffafozi03i4l.cloudfront.net/img/prov/Y/3/3/Y336R_w120h160_v3522.jpg Patient Surveys for Dr. Victoria Garcia, DO, Hialeah, FL, Obstetrics & Gynecology

Specializes in Obstetrics & Gynecology • Female

8 Facts About Patient Satisfaction Surveys

Patient Satisfaction

Patients' feedback on their experience with Dr. Garcia

Dr. Victoria Garcia, DO
DR. GARCIA RESPONDS - (Dr. Garcia, edit your response)

Scheduling Appointments (negative) We recognize how important it is for our patients to receive prompt care when they are ill. We continually evaluate our scheduling process to make additional time for same day appointments for patients with urgent needs. We depend on patients to communicate the urgency of their needs when calling for an appointment. We are here when you need us.

Likelihood to Recommend

3.1
  • 51 responses
  • 4 reviews
1 5 51

3.1 out of 5

More Details

- in Medley, Fl |

Do not go to this doctor. They are very untrustworthy and their staff is incomptent. I was charged a deposit up front when my insurance does not require me to payout of pocket. Scared about a procedure I needed done I did it anyway to get it over with. Now i have been trying to get my deposit back ever since and the office has not submitted 1 claim to my insurance. Everytime i call I get a different response that it is being taken care of etc. They are the worst front staff.

Flag Comment
- in Miami, FL |

On October 23, 2015 I had a medical procedure and they asked me for a $1,250.00 deposit in case my insurance wouldn't covered the entire charge. I was supposed to get it back in around 30 days. My insurance approved it on 12/06/15. I called the office to check when I was getting the refund but they didn't have an answer. On January 14, 2016 after more than 20 calls and no answer I had to go the office and ask for it and they told me the claim was gonna be re-submitted but it wasn't.

- in Miami, FL |

It has taken a year for this office to give adequate information to process a simple medical claim. A YEAR! And it's still not processed. I have called them at least a billion times now for this one reason. Very VERY unprofessional!

- in Miami |

Horrible !! They said that they were in the network with my insurance . They requested an ultra sound and explained that even if my insurance covered it that they needed full payment in advance before the procedure. They never pick up the phone for the office and take forever to provide the records to go see another doctor .

Find the Right Doctor For You.

• Obstetrics & Gynecology
Dr. Simon Weiss, MD
7.6 miles away
Dr. Robert C. Siudmak, MD
9.47 miles away
The VideoCalloutContainer had no content.