Dr. Vani J. Sabesan, MD

Dr. Vani J. Sabesan, MD http://d1ffafozi03i4l.cloudfront.net/img/silhouettes/silhouette-female_w120h160_v1.jpg Patient Surveys for Dr. Vani J. Sabesan, MD, Dearborn, MI, Orthopedic Surgery & Sports Medicine & Family Medicine

Specializes in Orthopedic Surgery • Female • Age 39

Patient Satisfaction

Patients' feedback on their experience with Dr. Sabesan

Dr. Vani J. Sabesan, MD
Are you Dr. Sabesan?
Post a response on your personalized profile.

Likelihood to Recommend

3 out of 5

More Details

5 out of 5
- in Troy, MI |

Dr. Sabesan really cares about her patients and outcomes. I have a complex shoulder history and she has always been there/been available when needed (both pre and post op). I highly recommend her!

1 out of 5

I had the worst experience of my life. She prescribed me an anti inflammatory that has an ingredient I am allergic to in it!!! It took 3 weeks to get a hold of her because her receptionists never called back my pharmacy. Finally about to get my anti inflammatory today but she was not there so her ta had to try to figure out what I can have.

5 out of 5
- in Detroit, MI |

I had the unfortunate experience of a torn bicep. I was referred to Dr. Sabesan and she immediately scheduled me for surgery. The procedure took abt 1 hr 30min and while initially I had a good amt of pain after the surgery, I can say that after a 6 wks, my bicep and arm are almost pain free and Im regaining strength each day. Dr Sabesan was very knowledgeable and direct about what she does. Im so happy to have been lucky enough to have Dr. Sabesan she is a blessing and I cant thank her enough :)

Flag Comment
The VideoCalloutContainer had no content.
No map in the current tab