Key things you need to know aboutDr. Rusch:
Research training, expertise and qualifications
Dr. Rusch's Care Philosophy
Dr. Rusch's Specialties
- Cardiac Surgery
- View 1 specialty and 2 board certifications
- Aortic Repair, Open or Repair of Arterial Aneurysm, Open
- Chest CT (incl. Heart and Lungs)
- See all 23 procedures
- Aneurysm and Dissection of Heart
- Angina and Acute Coronary Syndrome
- See all 33 conditions
More About Dr. Rusch's Background
The right hospital is as important as the right doctor
- NewYork-Presbyterian/Columbia University Medical Center
- 622 West 168th Street
- New York, NY 10032
9 Facts About Hospital Quality
Patients' feedback on their experience with Dr. Rusch
8 Facts About Patient Satisfaction Surveys
Check insurance plans, locations and make an appointment
Accepting new patients?
- Memorial Sloan-Kettering Cancer Center - Neurosurgery
- 1275 York Ave
- New York, NY 10065
7 Tips to Prepare for Your Appointment
Oops, you entered a bad link for Dr. Rusch!
This confirms that we have received your survey about Dr. Rusch. Please note: it will take 24 hours for your survey results to show up on the doctor's profile.
Our records show that you have already confirmed your survey for Dr. Rusch. Please note: it takes 24 hours for your survey results to show up on the doctor’s profile.