Dr. Val Y. Vogt, MD

Dr. Val Y. Vogt, MD http://d1ffafozi03i4l.cloudfront.net/img/prov/2/6/H/26HW3_w120h160.jpg Patient Surveys for Dr. Val Y. Vogt, MD, Germantown, TN, Obstetrics & Gynecology & Female Pelvic Medicine & Reconstructive Surgery

Specializes in Obstetrics & Gynecology • Female • Age 53

Patient Satisfaction

Patients' feedback on their experience with Dr. Vogt

Dr. Val Y. Vogt, MD
Are you Dr. Vogt?
Post a response on your personalized profile.

Likelihood to Recommend

3.6
  • 30 responses
  • 7 reviews
1 5 30

3.6 out of 5

More Details

-Covington, TN |

I came to Dr Vogt after putting off a hysterectomy for 2 decades because of uterine prolapse. I thought my situation was too bad for there to be any other choice than surgery. Her evaluation of my situation and education as to my alternatives completely changed my dismal outlook. She made recommendations that allowed me to select what seemed best for me. I am thrilled at the result. I am very happy with her and her staff. I would highly recommend her.

- in Oakland, TN |

Thank you Dr. Ruben Avila for recommending Dr. Vogt!!!!! I had been seeing another doctor at the time and was NOT happy at all with him or his staff. On my very first visit, I felt that Dr. Vogt and her nurse, Judy really cared about my wellbeing and were going to do everything possible to put me at ease. And they have! Thank you Dr. Vogt and Judy.

- in Collierville, TN |

I have been a patient of Dr. Vogt's for many years, and I recommend her highly! I have had many health issues over the years, and she always takes the time to address ALL of my concerns, and to make certain all questions have been asked and answered, before I leave. I have always had a good experience at the office, and her nurse Judy, is fabulous, as well!

- in Crawfordsville, Arkansas |

My problems began back in 2009! Let me say, that's a long time to be in agony. I will tell you that once I made it to Dr. Vogt's office I am a brand new person! I've never had to wait long periods of time in the office waiting area and each time I've called or emailed the response has been in record time! I will say also that my sister is Dr. Vogt's patient! I can assure you the two of us will continue to see Dr. Vogt as long as we have a need for her services.

1 out of 5
- in Memphis, TN |

condescending..did not care for her "bedside manner" did not listen..would NEVER go back to her again.

- in Dellrose, TN |

I don't think I've overstating when I say Dr. Vogt has been a life saver for me. When you are VERY active - walking, gardening, cardio machines & lifting weights at the gym, yoga classes (I could go on) - & then suddenly you feel your insides falling out - to find a Dr. who can fix your problem & help you maintain your active way of life - that person/Doctor is a life saver! Dr. V & her staff have been wonderful. We have moved from Memphis, but I still happily drive 3+ hrs. to see her.

1 out of 5
- in Germantown, TN |

This is my experience: When I asked the nurse if she could assist with getting my 94 year old mother on the examining table, her response was "Did you bring anyone to help you and we are not supposed to do that. After getting my mom undressed and waiting several minutes, Dr. Vogt comes and does not ask any personal questions or try to put us at ease. Dr. Vogt then get's angry because I asked her a questions and leaves the room with my 94 year mother on the examining table!

Flag Comment

Find the Right Doctor For You.

• Obstetrics & Gynecology
1.93 miles away
Dr. Gregory N. Laurence, MD
Cosmetic Surgery
2 miles away
The VideoCalloutContainer had no content.