Dr. Vahan Cepkinian, MD

Dr. Vahan Cepkinian, MD http://d1ffafozi03i4l.cloudfront.net/img/prov/2/R/J/2RJLQ_w120h160_v845.jpg Patient Surveys for Dr. Vahan Cepkinian, MD, Glendale, CA, Orthopedic Surgery

Specializes in Orthopedic Surgery • Male • Age 44

Patient Satisfaction

Patients' feedback on their experience with Dr. Cepkinian

Dr. Vahan Cepkinian, MD
Are you Dr. Cepkinian?
Post a response on your personalized profile.

Likelihood to Recommend

4.5
  • 20 responses
  • 4 reviews
1 5 20

4.5 out of 5

More Details

- in Ending, ca |

He is a highly meticulous surgeon. He has provided me with a very accurate diagnosis and pinpointed exactly where my pain was coming from when other physicians could not help me. He recommended injections before proceeding to surgery. His experience is superb. He has a great team working with him. They helped me navigate my difficult insurance and made the process easy for me. Office has a very central location and easy to get to.

- in Burbank, CA |

I have had Hip pain for years and was looking for a great surgeon who can get me up and golfing again. I knew I wanted a quick recovery and was looking for a great surgeon who can get me up and walking the same day. As promised Dr. Cepkinian had me walking that same day. He is a highly talented surgeon , he is board certified , and comes recommended by my internal Medicine doc and my cardiologist. As for his administrative staff they are great. Golfing with my buddies again.

- in Glendale, CA |

Great honour to be a patient of Dr. V. Cepkinian, highly proficient orthopaedic surgeon and a true pioneer in state-of-the-art Anterior Hip Replacement. Amazing surgeries on both my hips and a new life for me with full confidence and ease of mind! Truly appreciate all his professional care and sincerely wish him every success in his future endeavours. As to the medical and administrative team, They are Perfect. Laligh Avakivandi Petrosian July/Nov 2015

- in Glendale, CA |

Great honour to be a patient of Dr. V. Cepkinian, highly proficient orthopaedic surgeon and a true pioneer in state-of-the-art "Anterior Hip Replacement". Amazing surgeries on both my hips and a new life for me with full confidence and ease of mind! Truly appreciate all his professional care and sincerely wish him every success in his future endeavours. As to the medical and administrative staff: They are perfect. Laligh Avakivandi Petrosian July/Nov 2015

Flag Comment
The VideoCalloutContainer had no content.
No map in the current tab