Dr. Uri M. Ben-Zur, MD

Dr. Uri M. Ben-Zur, MD http://d1ffafozi03i4l.cloudfront.net/img/silhouettes/silhouette-male_w120h160_v1.jpg Patient Surveys for Dr. Uri M. Ben-Zur, MD, Tarzana, CA, Cardiology & Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology & Internal Medicine

Specializes in Cardiology • Male • Age 55

Patient Satisfaction

Patients' feedback on their experience with Dr. Ben-Zur

Dr. Uri M. Ben-Zur, MD
Are you Dr. Ben-Zur?
Post a response on your personalized profile.

Likelihood to Recommend

4.4
  • 47 responses
  • 16 reviews
1 5 47

4.4 out of 5

More Details

- in Calabasas |

Absolutely LOVE Dr Ben Zur. I can honestly say that without Dr Ben Zur I would not be here today. His passion and compassion is matched on by his deep knowledge. I can to Dr Ben Zur in some very bad shape with my heart and am now not only on the path to a healthy heart but more importantly a healthy and long life. The staff is also incredible and more like a family. Love, love everything about them.

- in Tarzana |

Thank you for the outstanding care you provide each day to my wife Ruhama and me. Your expertise, professionalism and warmth embody everything that a physician should be. I am grateful for all you do. Mark and Ruhama Shpizear

- in Encino |

Greatest experience with a physician. Dr. Ben Zur emphasizes a healthy living at the core of his practice. He is the most gentle and kind doctor one can hope for yet brutally honest when it comes to warning us about the consequences of our lifestyle choices. He is surrounded by an outstanding staff that truly cares about our wellbeing.

The Best Doctor Ever.

- in Sherman Oaks, CA |

I have been treated by Dr. Ben-Zur for over twenty years..Without a doubt, Dr. Ben-Zur is the finest, most skillful and, frankly, amazing physician I have ever had. He treats the whole body with unsurpassed analytical and diagnostic skills. He is truly caring and always available. If needed, he will see you at virtually any day and time. His staff is always top notch.

- in North Hollywood |

The best physician I have ever met. Best crew. Very professional staff. No awaiting. Always warm welcomed. I recommend to everyone.

- in Tarzana, CA |

He changed my life. Best doctor ever. I had am massive heart attack. He brought me all the way back to great health.

- in Chatsworth |

Uri Ben-Zur is far and away the best doctor I have ever met and nothing I can say really does justice to the man: he is extremely intelligent, a compassionate and caring person ,and a truly outstanding doctor. I count myself truly lucky to have found him.

- in Encino |

I strongly feel that Dr. Ben-Zur is the great physician. He genuinely cares, he is professional and he makes an investment in the health and well being of his patients. That is as rare as hens’ teeth in today's world. Amazing cardiologist.

- in Encino |

Dr. Ben-Zur’s custom is to treat the whole person, not just the symptom du jour. In my case he has treated high blood pressure, cholesterol, insomnia, burns, chronic pain and any number of transient issues. Over time that has led me to become healthy for the first time in years. I am fit, blood pressure is way down and I sleep well. I am blessed to have him as my Physician.

Page of 2
Healthgrades
patient satisfaction matters

8 Facts About Patient Satisfaction Surveys

The VideoCalloutContainer had no content.