Dr. Uri M. Ben-Zur, MD

Dr. Uri M. Ben-Zur, MD http://d1ffafozi03i4l.cloudfront.net/img/prov/X/6/B/X6BM5_w120h160_v17927.jpg Patient Surveys for Dr. Uri M. Ben-Zur, MD, Tarzana, CA, Cardiology & Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology & Advanced Heart Failure & Transplant Cardiology & Pediatric Cardiology & Geriatric Medicine & Nephrology & Internal Medicine & Family Medicine & Pediatrics

Specializes in Cardiology • Male • Age 55

Patient Satisfaction

Patients' feedback on their experience with Dr. Ben-Zur

Dr. Uri M. Ben-Zur, MD
Are you Dr. Ben-Zur?
Post a response on your personalized profile.

Likelihood to Recommend

4.5
  • 56 responses
  • 20 reviews
1 5 56

4.5 out of 5

More Details

- in Calabasas |

My name is Hadas. I am 60 years old and I have seen quite a few doctors in my life and there is no body as dedicated as Dr Ben-Zur. Dr. Ben-Zur has excellent bedside manner, great knowledge, and really cares about his patients. I was really impressed - he spent extra time answering my questions! It's such a rarity these days. I highly recommend Dr. Ben-Zur if you're looking for a great cardiologist.

- in Winnetka |

Dr Ben-Zur is not only the most excellent Doctor that I seen, but also the most compassionate. His knowledge and understanding of all my Healy needs far exceeded my expectations. But this review is not about expectation or skill, it is a about Dr Ben-Zur being the doctor who has saved my life and one that has gained my trust above all others. Much love for him and his amazing staff.

- in Sherman oaks |

I could literally write a book on all of the positive things about Dr. B. He is extremely intelligent, caring, compassionate, knowledgeable, understanding - if you are lucky enough to be his patient you are truly blessed. He is truly an exceptional doctor and human being. He is what every doctor should be and what I wish more doctors would be. He is beyond the best of the best and I am so grateful he is in Tarzana.

- in Sherman oaks |

One of the kindest, smartest, and best physicians I have ever had the pleasure of meeting. His bedside manner is impeccable and he has taken care of me and my husband very well. We really enjoy going to him. All the other doctors we asked, said to go to him. When a physician is that highly recommended by his peers, then he is a very good doctor. He has lived up to our expectations and surpassed them. Best physician we ever had.

- in Los Angeles, CA |

I can't say enough good things about The Cardiovascular Inst. In a world of drones, this place REALLY cares about your health and sincerely treats you as a person. The entire staff is so friendly and the service is speedy. My experience here was TOP NOTCH. This will further be my first choice in cardiac care if I ever require it again in the future.

- in Tarzana |

Thank you for the outstanding care you provide each day to my wife Ruhama and me. Your expertise, professionalism and warmth embody everything that a physician should be. I am grateful for all you do. Mark and Ruhama Shpizear

- in Encino |

Greatest experience with a physician. Dr. Ben Zur emphasizes a healthy living at the core of his practice. He is the most gentle and kind doctor one can hope for yet brutally honest when it comes to warning us about the consequences of our lifestyle choices. He is surrounded by an outstanding staff that truly cares about our wellbeing.

- in Encino |

The Best Doctor Ever.

- in Sherman Oaks, CA |

I have been treated by Dr. Ben-Zur for over twenty years..Without a doubt, Dr. Ben-Zur is the finest, most skillful and, frankly, amazing physician I have ever had. He treats the whole body with unsurpassed analytical and diagnostic skills. He is truly caring and always available. If needed, he will see you at virtually any day and time. His staff is always top notch.

- in North Hollywood |

The best physician I have ever met. Best crew. Very professional staff. No awaiting. Always warm welcomed. I recommend to everyone.

Page of 2
Healthgrades
patient satisfaction matters

8 Facts About Patient Satisfaction Surveys

The VideoCalloutContainer had no content.