Dr. Tyler L. Christensen, MD

Dr. Tyler L. Christensen, MD http://d1ffafozi03i4l.cloudfront.net/img/prov/Y/W/7/YW7M8_w120h160_v3309.jpg Patient Surveys for Dr. Tyler L. Christensen, MD, Ogden, UT, Urology

Specializes in Urology • Male • Age 40

Patient Satisfaction

Patients' feedback on their experience with Dr. Christensen

Dr. Tyler L. Christensen, MD
Are you Dr. Christensen?
Post a response on your personalized profile.

Likelihood to Recommend

3.8
  • 15 responses
  • 5 reviews
1 5 15

3.8 out of 5

More Details

-Farr West, UT |

Spectacular Dr. Would highly recommend. Enjoyed him and his friendly staff.

1 out of 5
- in Roy Ut |

He put 4 different catheters in me in a three month period. Each lodged in the back of the bladder where no urine could come out, he claimed it was because I was so fat!! I ended up With a hole that leaks Urine and needs a surgical repair, a bladder that still doesn't function, and a major staff infection from wounds associated with all the catheters. It is a long terrible story, stay away from Dr Christensen , I learned the hard way and require so much more medical attention !!

- in Ogden, UT |

Excellent care. He took the time to explain my condition in a way that I understood. I was very sick and he showed his concern. He even gave me his cell phone number. He was very easy to talk to and so was his staff. I had a bit of a wait to see him, but it was worth the excellent care that I received. I would recommend him to my family and friends.

- in Ogden, UT |

Very caring. Excellent office staff. He answered my questions and spent plenty of time. I felt he understood my problem and made me feel very comfortable. He is very knowledgeable and has excellent surgical skills.

1 out of 5

Not impressed at all. He actually made me feel like he was an idiot. He didn't even look at my chart.

Healthgrades
patient satisfaction matters

8 Facts About Patient Satisfaction Surveys

The VideoCalloutContainer had no content.