Dr. Troy A. Bunting, MD

Dr. Troy A. Bunting, MD http://d1ffafozi03i4l.cloudfront.net/img/silhouettes/silhouette-male_w120h160_v1.jpg Patient Surveys for Dr. Troy A. Bunting, MD, Charleston, SC, Cardiology & Interventional Cardiology & Internal Medicine

Specializes in Cardiology • Male • Age 42

Patient Satisfaction

Patients' feedback on their experience with Dr. Bunting

Dr. Troy A. Bunting, MD
Are you Dr. Bunting?
Post a response on your personalized profile.

Likelihood to Recommend

• 7 responses
  • 3 reviews
1 5 7

4.6 out of 5

More Details

2 out of 5
- in Johns Island SC |

Dr. Bunting was assigned to me after my GP found I had A-Fib and sent me immediately to Roper Hospital ER. Discharge instructions were to schedule appointment with him in 2 weeks for follow up. I called his office the day after my discharge; person who I spoke to had no record of me being a patient of his and transferred me to another person. I left message for callback and never heard - finally got appt scheduled and had to wait over an hour to see his PA who never showed. :(

5 out of 5
- in Santa Fe, NM |

Emergency treatment for a heart attack while vacationing in Charleston. I am very grateful to Dr. Bunting and the staff at Roper Hospital. They saved my life.

5 out of 5
- in North Charleston,South Carolina |

Dr Bunting is my husbands Dr.In 2013, my husbands two main arteries that feed blood to his lower heart were blocked,one 97% and one 100%,as well as a very bad case of CHF.Dr. Bunting was able to successfully unblock both arteries and place stents in them. He is still caring for my husband today. He has a very nice bedside manner and is a very good Doctor. We have recommended him to another friend who he was able to help and we will continue to recommend him.

Flag Comment

Find the Right Doctor For You.

• Cardiology
2.59 miles away
Dr. Peter C. Netzler, MD
Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology
2.81 miles away
The VideoCalloutContainer had no content.