Dr. Tristan E. Bickman, MD

Dr. Tristan E. Bickman, MD http://d1ffafozi03i4l.cloudfront.net/img/prov/X/T/G/XTG7C_w120h160_v2331.jpg Patient Surveys for Dr. Tristan E. Bickman, MD, Santa Monica, CA, Obstetrics & Gynecology

Specializes in Obstetrics & Gynecology • Female • Age 49

Patient Satisfaction

Patients' feedback on their experience with Dr. Bickman

Dr. Tristan E. Bickman, MD
Are you Dr. Bickman?
Post a response on your personalized profile.

Likelihood to Recommend

4.4
  • 86 responses
  • 3 reviews
1 5 86

4.4 out of 5

More Details

- in Marina Del Rey, CA |

Tristan Bickman is by far my favorite OBGYN. I have been seeing her for several years and so beyond grateful. I'm 34 weeks pregnant and without her assistance and guidance I would not be pregnant. She is kind, direct, and brilliant. So appreciate her availability via email and office visit. Love office, nurses, and Tristan Bickman. Rock Star Team.

- in Culver city |

Dr. Bickman came highly recommended to us and I would now happily refer her to my friends and family. You may have to wait 30 minutes for your appointment, which drives some people crazy, but once you see Dr. Bickman you'll be happy you waited. I ended up with placenta previa and had have a c-section. Ucla in Santa Monica assured me I was in the best of hands. Bickman has a well earned, great reputation among the staff. She did a stellar job. Heathy baby, happy momma!!

- in Los Angeles, CA |

I've been seeing Dr. Bickman for about 4 yrs. and, I couldn't be happier that she's seeing me now during my pregnancy. Yes, the waits have gotten a little longer, but I've heard from other moms that she doesn't rush you during labor, just because she has to get back to the office. Hence the wait times. I'm happy to know I'll get the same treatment. Bottom line; she's experienced, knowledgeable, cool and collected and will always - always address your concerns and/or questions via email. 3 her!

Healthgrades
patient satisfaction matters

8 Facts About Patient Satisfaction Surveys

The VideoCalloutContainer had no content.