Dr. Tracy Kuykendall, MD

Dr. Tracy Kuykendall, MD http://d1ffafozi03i4l.cloudfront.net/img/silhouettes/silhouette-female_w120h160_v1.jpg Patient Surveys for Dr. Tracy Kuykendall, MD, Tulsa, OK, Dermatology

Specializes in Dermatology • Female • Age 41

Patient Satisfaction

Patients' feedback on their experience with Dr. Kuykendall

Dr. Tracy Kuykendall, MD
Are you Dr. Kuykendall?
Post a response on your personalized profile.

Likelihood to Recommend

3.6
  • 90 responses
  • 5 reviews
1 5 90

3.6 out of 5

More Details

- in Tulsa, OK |

I am a physician in Tulsa that refers patient to Dr. Kuykendall and also utilize her for my dermatological needs. I have been very satisfied with my personal treatment and the care of my patients.

- in Bixby, OK |

love all the staff all are super friendly and Dr, K is very good at addressing all my concerns and answering questions i may have.

1 out of 5
- in Sapulpa, OK |

My pediatrician sent my 4mo old here for a hemangioma. This doctor told me that hemangioma's are common (which they are) and that we worry too much as new moms even though my baby was in pain and there were dark black spots on it. After going to another doc, I was told that it was infected and to stop putting the steroid cream on it that Kuykendall had prescribed. It's one thing if Kuykendall just wasn't experienced in those but to imply that I was just worrying too much is unprofessional.

- in Tulsa, OK |

Dr Kuykendall is a brilliant person, friendly, knowledgable, warm, and interested in me and my daughter as patients. She is my dermatologist and I recommend her without reservation.

- in Broken Arrow, OK |

Dr. Kuykendall is an amazing doctor. She truly cares about her patients. Her staff is amazing. Anything that needs to be taken care of, she is willing to put in the time to ensure the patient is happy. I am a very picky person when it comes to doctors. I want to be treated well, and I expect exceptional service. Dr. Kuykendall did exactly this. I highly recommend her.

Flag Comment

Find the Right Doctor For You.

• Dermatology
Dr. Edward H. Yob, DO
Dr. Tracy Beswick, MD
Dr. Peter M. Knabel, DO
2.38 miles away
The VideoCalloutContainer had no content.