Dr. Tony Majestro, MD

Dr. Tony Majestro, MD http://d1ffafozi03i4l.cloudfront.net/img/silhouettes/silhouette-male_w120h160_v1.jpg Patient Surveys for Dr. Tony Majestro, MD, Charleston, WV, Orthopedic Surgery

Specializes in Orthopedic Surgery • Male • Age 75

Patient Satisfaction

Patients' feedback on their experience with Dr. Majestro

Dr. Tony Majestro, MD
Are you Dr. Majestro?
Post a response on your personalized profile.

Likelihood to Recommend

3.9
  • 18 responses
  • 3 reviews
1 5 18

3.9 out of 5

More Details

- in Charleston, WV |

He is amazing. He has taken care of my daughter since she was two days old. She is now almost 3. She was born with a club foot and now you would never know it. He took time out of his day to make a special visit to the hospital and did her first cast at two days old. He's wonderful.

- in Charleston, WV |

He's a very respectful and profession Dr. I feel very lucky to have him. He has do surgery on both of my knees one on May 4 2015 and Dec 14 , 2015 I had a total replacement, feel very confidence and I trusted in him , so I will not go to no one else. And Mary his reception one of his staff that is named Mary makes sure that all my paperwork goes to my insurance company very promptly, she has it together... She excellent. So I don't have no complaints...

- in Charleston, WV |

I very much TRUST every word Dr Majestro said , He doesn't remind anything you don't need unlike others that remind you nrrd domething but gon't just so THEY can get more MONEY.

Flag Comment
The VideoCalloutContainer had no content.
No map in the current tab