Dr. Todd E. Samuelson, MD

Dr. Todd E. Samuelson, MD http://d1ffafozi03i4l.cloudfront.net/img/silhouettes/silhouette-male_w120h160_v1.jpg Patient Surveys for Dr. Todd E. Samuelson, MD, Fort Worth, TX, Ear, Nose, and Throat

Specializes in Ear, Nose, and Throat • Male • Age 54

Patient Satisfaction

Patients' feedback on their experience with Dr. Samuelson

Dr. Todd E. Samuelson, MD
Are you Dr. Samuelson?
Post a response on your personalized profile.

Likelihood to Recommend

3.5
  • 20 responses
  • 6 reviews
1 5 20

3.5 out of 5

More Details

- in Ft Worth, TX |

I was beyond impressed with my experience at Dr. Samuelson's office. I was completely blown away by how helpful and kind he and his staff were to me. My appointment ran on time and Dr. Samuelson was really knowledgeable and made me feel comfortable throughout the entire appointment! I would highly him to anyone!

5 out of 5

I can honestly say that he has been the best doctor I have been to in many years. I recently went to see Dr Samuelson because I had been having major sinus issues, and not only was he able fix my sinuses, but he also was wonderful to me and my family. I really appreciated the treatment and the kindness him and his staff gave to me and my wife. If you have problems, see him! Definitely worth it!

- in Fort Worth, TX |

After sinus surgery with Dr Samuelson, I feel so much better! He is so kind and an excellent surgeon. Known in town as one of the best, and I definitely agree.

- in Fort Worth, TX |

Love Dr. Samuelson. He is the best in town! Well known and widely regarded as the best there is. I wasn't sure if I wanted to change my doctor but after long drives to my other doc after we moved, a few friends recommended Dr. Samuelson. Since it was more than one person I took note. A really sweet staff too!

1 out of 5
- in Grand Prairie, TX |

Rude and disrespectful. Horrendous, felt like we were an inconvenience to his time. So rude I cannot get over it. Didn't even want to explain anything and any questions we had he had a nasty reply. There's a reason why I go to the doctor, if I could self diagnosis I wouldn't be going to the doctor. HORRIBLE. RUN, don't go there.

1 out of 5
- in Grapevine, TX |

I can tolerate poor bedside manner if I am in the hands of a skilled physician, unfortunately Dr Samuelson is not skilled and I moved on to a much more competent doctor. Would not recommend this doctor.

Flag Comment
The VideoCalloutContainer had no content.
No map in the current tab

Other Otolaryngology (Ear, Nose & Throat) Specialists Near Fort Worth, TX