Dr. Todd A. Helfman, MD

Dr. Todd A. Helfman, MD http://d1ffafozi03i4l.cloudfront.net/img/silhouettes/silhouette-male_w120h160_v1.jpg Patient Surveys for Dr. Todd A. Helfman, MD, Charlotte, NC, Dermatology

Specializes in Dermatology • Male • Age 51

Patient Satisfaction

Patients' feedback on their experience with Dr. Helfman

Dr. Todd A. Helfman, MD
Are you Dr. Helfman?
Post a response on your personalized profile.

Likelihood to Recommend

4.0
  • 22 responses
  • 6 reviews
1 5 22

4 out of 5

More Details

- in Charlotte, NC |

My wife and I highly recommend Dr. Helfman. He gives the most thorough and professional full body scan for melanoma and other skin cancers. He has found two melanoma on me and one on my wife, all three were very early stages (less than 0.4mm deep). He's not much of a social talker, but that's not why I go to him. I go to receive a true full body inspection. Due to frequent job relocations, I have gone to several derms over the last 35 yrs, he is the best!

- in Charlotte, NC |

Dr. Helfman is more thorough in annual examinations, than any previous physicians I have visited. I have seen three other dermatologists in Charlotte prior to finding him, some years ago. He is patient and caring in his approach. I find him exceptional in his knowledge and attitude toward the patient. You will be made to feel very comfortable by him and his staff.

-New York, NY |

Very knowledgeable; proficient;, accurate; effective.

- in Charlotte, NC |

takes care of me like i'm part of his family

- in Waxhaw, NC |

Very caring and complete exam. Doctor definitely knows his stuff.

- in Ft Mill, SC |

I have already recommended Dr. Helfman to some of my neighbors who were treated by him and were quite satisfied. I had many procedures done by Dr. Helfman and during every office visit I had encountered smiling nurses and office employee. I believe Dr. Helfman is very thorough and all the procedures he performed were painless and very professionally done.

Flag Comment

Find the Right Doctor For You.

• Dermatology
Dr. Elizabeth Rostan, MD
12.33 miles away
Dr. Samuel Randall Jr., MD
0.76 miles away
The VideoCalloutContainer had no content.