Dr. Todd B. Engen, MD

Dr. Todd B. Engen, MD http://d1ffafozi03i4l.cloudfront.net/img/prov/X/D/S/XDSLJ_w120h160.jpg Patient Surveys for Dr. Todd B. Engen, MD, Provo, UT, Facial Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery & Ophthalmology

Specializes in Facial Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery • Male • Age 51

Patient Satisfaction

Patients' feedback on their experience with Dr. Engen

Dr. Todd B. Engen, MD
Are you Dr. Engen?
Post a response on your personalized profile.

Likelihood to Recommend

• 25 responses
  • 13 reviews
1 5 25

4.7 out of 5

More Details

- in Provo, UT |

I would recommend anyone to go to Dr. Engen. Very friendly and professional!

- in Cedar Hills, UT |

"For years I suffered with drooping eye lids, which made me look drowsy and somewhat 'out of it,' The worst part however was driving at night - it was a visual nightmare. all the lights glowed with halos, like the star of Bethlehem. My eye doctor referred me to Dr. Engen, who performed surgery on my eyelids. I recommend Dr. Engen without reservation or hesitation. I appear to be alert with wide open eyes and see lights the way others do, instead of with a halo, as before.

- in Provo, UT |

Dr. Engen is so kind! He makes you feel extremely comfortable and safe. He does not double book patients and really gives them the time needed to discuss concerns, treatment options, and expectations. He does not pressure you into procedures. Instead, he tells you directly if a procedure would benefit you at this time or if it would be best to wait.

- in Provo, UT |

I really liked Dr. Engen because he is very personable. You can tell right away that he is kind, caring, and wants his patients to be comfortable and successful. He addresses all patients and staff with respect and takes the time to explain concepts and procedures.

- in Proco, utah |

Dr. Engen and his staff were always very friendly and great at answering my questions.

- in Provo, UT |

Dr. Engen spent a significant amount of time with me and explained all of my options for my droopy eyes in detail. I fully understood the procedures he recommended when I left. I was very impressed with his bedside manner and I really felt like he cared for me as a person. The staff was very efficient and kind. I will certainly return to this clinic.

- in Orem, UT |

I was very impressed with Dr. Engen and his staff. They were very professional and I truly felt like they cared about my well-being. I won't go anywhere else!

- in Provo, UT |

Years ago i was seen by Dr Engen for a spot on my face. He is such a very kind doctor. He really listens to you and he makes you feel at ease. My friends have gone to him for plastic stuff. They too really love him as their doctor. He is the best ever!!!

- in Alpine, UT |

I went in to Dr. Todd Engen because of a mole/small growth on my nose that I thought needed to be looked at. He was able to tell that it needed to be removed and checked for Pathology. This is one place where you don't want to look disfigured and I was so pleased with him doing a great job with the stitches. He did such a good job that it is hard to see where the spot was! Great Doctor!

4 out of 5
-West Jordan, UT |

Excellent service. Wouldn't go to anyone else. Number one in my books!!!

Page of 2

Find the Right Doctor For You.

• Facial Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery
30.83 miles away
Dr. Bhupendra C. Patel, MD
32.24 miles away

Find Facial Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery Specialists Near Provo, UT

The VideoCalloutContainer had no content.