Dr. Tina J. Hieken, MD

Dr. Tina J. Hieken, MD http://d1ffafozi03i4l.cloudfront.net/img/prov/X/7/J/X7JG3_w120h160.jpg Patient Surveys for Dr. Tina J. Hieken, MD, Rochester, MN, Oncology & General Surgery & Surgery

Specializes in Surgical Oncology • Female • Age 53

Patient Satisfaction

Patients' feedback on their experience with Dr. Hieken

Dr. Tina J. Hieken, MD
Are you Dr. Hieken?
Post a response on your personalized profile.

Likelihood to Recommend

4.3 out of 5

More Details

1 out of 5
- in Minnesota |

Misdiagnosed my cancer by relying on an inadequate needle biopsy and her own lack of suspicion and hubris. Was also very arrogant about it. Now I'm widely metastatic. I could have had a much better chance.

5 out of 5
- in Jordan, MN |

Phenomenal surgeon!

5 out of 5
- in Rochester, MN |

Dr. Hieken is a phenomenal surgeon. Very thorough, clearly dedicated. Dr. Hieken was very professional and friendly. Dr. Hieken was easy to talk with and took the time to answer all my questions. My nipple-sparing mastectomy surgery went very well and I was pleased with all my follow up care at Mayo.

2 out of 5

I thought she did great in preforming my surgery but I didn't like the follow up. I left very frustrated and upset. Felt like she wasn't listening to mine or my husbands concerns. They way that I responded to the surgery and recovery was not the normal but she treated me like I should've been like everyone else. If my next biopsy comes back malignant, I wouldn't mind having her be my surgeon but I'm not sure if I will go back for post op. Extra star for surgery.

Flag Comment

Find the Right Doctor For You.

• Surgical Oncology
Dr. Bruce Pollock, MD
Oncology
Dr. Jocelin Huang, MD

Find Surgical Oncology Specialists Near Rochester, MN

The VideoCalloutContainer had no content.