About Dr. Hartshorn
Key things you need to know aboutDr. Hartshorn:
Research training, expertise and qualifications
Dr. Hartshorn's Care Philosophy
Dr. Hartshorn's Specialties
- Orthopedic Surgery
- View all 3 Specialties
- All Shoulder or Elbow Replacement Procedures
- Reverse Total Shoulder and Total Shoulder Replacement
- See all 10 procedures
- Arm Fracture (incl. Elbow and Shoulder)
- Arthritis of the Shoulder
- See all 12 conditions
More About Dr. Hartshorn's Background
The right hospital is as important as the right doctor
- Providence Little Company of Mary Medical Center Torrance
- 4101 Torrance Blvd
- Torrance, CA 90503
- Torrance Memorial Medical Center
- 3330 Lomita Blvd
- Torrance, CA 90505
9 Facts About Hospital Quality
Patients' feedback on their experience with Dr. Hartshorn
8 Facts About Patient Satisfaction Surveys
Dr. Hartshorn says...
Check insurance plans, locations and make an appointment
Accepting new patients?
- 55 Fruit St
- Boston, MA 02114
- L.A. Shoulder & Sports Medicine
- Marina Del Rey Office
- 4640 Admiralty Way Ste 600
- Marina Del Rey, CA 90292
7 Tips to Prepare for Your Appointment
Oops, you entered a bad link for Dr. Hartshorn!
This confirms that we have received your survey about Dr. Hartshorn. Please note: it will take 24 hours for your survey results to show up on the doctor's profile.
Our records show that you have already confirmed your survey for Dr. Hartshorn. Please note: it takes 24 hours for your survey results to show up on the doctor’s profile.