Dr. Thomas M. Wascher, MD

Dr. Thomas M. Wascher, MD http://d1ffafozi03i4l.cloudfront.net/img/prov/X/K/M/XKM9S_w120h160_v9160.jpg Patient Surveys for Dr. Thomas M. Wascher, MD, Appleton, WI, Neurosurgery & Critical Care Surgery

Specializes in Neurosurgery • Male • Age 56

Patient Satisfaction

Patients' feedback on their experience with Dr. Wascher

Dr. Thomas M. Wascher, MD
Are you Dr. Wascher?
Post a response on your personalized profile.

Likelihood to Recommend

• 251 responses
  • 26 reviews
1 5 251

More Details

- in Appleton, WI |

I had a very complicated 2 day surgery. One of the best doctors around. I had no complications and having a perfect recovery. He is outstanding!

- in Wisconsin |

Dr Wascher is beyond superb, he is the best in care I've ever been given! He is patient, kind, extremely caring, smart, knowledgeable, compassionate, and I never feel rushed! I am never a number with him or his staff! His assistant David is just as marvelous. They are both earthly angels and I thank k GOD for blessing me with them, and their kind expertise. In this world where the elderly are often considered disposable, Dr & David make me feel like family!

- in Appleton, WI |

The entire process with Dr. Wascher's office and staff was so organized that it was hard to believe. From the initial appointment to the surgery to the after surgery follow-up and rehab, everything was scheduled and taken care of for you. Even appointments outside of their office were set up by his staff to meet time frames that were acceptable to your schedule. And the friendliness and attitude of the entire staff is exceptional. Wonderful place to do business if you need healthcare.

- in Greenville,WI |

I was very pleased with all the staff and doctors, they all were very friendly, helpful and knowledgeable! Dr. Wascher was very nice and easy to talk to! He answered all my questions and his staff was always available if I had any problems or questions! His skills as a surgeon are exemplary! The whole experience from start to finish was very pleasant!

- in Manitowoc, WI |

When Dr. Wascher first called me he asked how I was doing. I said okay and he said he would not be calling me if I was doing okay. He assessed my neck condition right away. Since the surgery my numbness is gone and the burning is a lot less. My pain level has decreased significantly. My experience in dealing with Dr. Washer and the Neuro Spine Center was fantastic. They listened to me and explained why I was having neck problems. I would recommend Dr. Wascher highly.

- in Hilbert, WI |

He does not mess around. I was in severe pain with loss of movement and he reacted quickly. In less than 2 weeks from his diagnosis he had me back to a pain free life. This is the second time in 10 years he has done this for me. He is a truly gifted surgeon. He explained everything extremely well before the procedure and his staff is also excellent.

- in Greenville, WI |

Dr. Wascher saved my life. He killed my brain tumor and let me enjoy the rest of my life. Thank You again Dr. and also David Bond.

- in Menasha, WI |

While getting a second opinion I learned more about my Brain tumor in 45 minutes than I had in 13 months from the previous doctor. Also during the exam a neck problem for which I have had Chiropracters and Physical Therapy treat numerous times in the past 20 years, Dr Wascher had an MRI done and did surgery for two problem areas and fixed them. NO moe neck or shoulder pain. Thank you Dr Wascher and David Bond

-Appleton, WI |

Dr. Wascher experience with my particular surgery gave me great confidence heading into such a major surgery. By strictly following his rules/suggestions I had excellent results.

- in Ripon, WI |

Dr. Wascher and Dr. Bond are THE BEST; couldn't have asked for better surgeons! They made me feel at ease from the very first moment I met with them clear through my surgery and recovery. Top Notch all the way!

Page of 3

Find the Right Doctor For You.

• Neurosurgery
Dr. Andrew V. Beykovsky, MD
86.89 miles away
Dr. Lynn M. Bartl, MD
86.89 miles away
The VideoCalloutContainer had no content.