Dr. Thomas M. Wascher, MD

Dr. Thomas M. Wascher, MD http://d1ffafozi03i4l.cloudfront.net/img/prov/X/K/M/XKM9S_w120h160_v9160.jpg Patient Surveys for Dr. Thomas M. Wascher, MD, Appleton, WI, Neurosurgery & Critical Care Surgery

Specializes in Neurosurgery • Male • Age 56

Patient Satisfaction

Patients' feedback on their experience with Dr. Wascher

Dr. Thomas M. Wascher, MD
Are you Dr. Wascher?
Post a response on your personalized profile.

Likelihood to Recommend

• 229 responses
  • 7 reviews
1 5 229

More Details

- in Watertown Wi. |

I was surprised I could not make a appointment.

- in Elgin, IL |

I will begin by telling you, Dr. Wascher is a one of a kind doctor. He will look you in the eye when he speaks; he listens to you and to your heart; he offer warmth and compassion like no other person I have ever met. I have never felt so safe and cared for in my life. I thank God for being led to him and his team. Success will be celebrated soon because I am in his care.

- in Fremont, WI |

I can not say enough good things about Dr. Wascher and his team. I was taken to Waupaca hospital after a fall and hurt my neck real bad. I was lucky not to be paralyzed. Thank you, Jesus! They had to transfer me to Theda Clark and I remember the nurse telling me how lucky I was because Dr. Wascher was on call that night and that he was THE BEST! Well she was right. He is a great surgeon and a great person. I am very thankful to be in his care.

5 out of 5

At the end of my first appointment, Dr. Wascher said, "Don't worry. I'll take good care of you".

- in De Pere, WI |

I have the utmost confidence in Dr. Wascher. Nine years ago he fused 2 vertebrae (L5-S1) in my lower back which have been absolutely pain free ever since. I developed arm/shoulder pain this past spring, ultimately needing some neck vertebrae fused (C-3-C6). I had surgery 2 weeks ago, and already there is evidence of new bone growth on the 3 new disks that were put in place. I would never consider having anyone else even look at my back. Thank You, Dr. Wascher!!

- in Oshkosh WI |

An all comprehensive approach to healthcare. All aspects are done right there. Dr. Wascher and David Bond are the best team ever. Professional, courteous and just plain awesome. I have had surgery with them in the past and i have complete faith in them.

- in Pulaski, WI |

I am a brain tumor survivor of almost 11 years - I would not be here today had it not of been for Dr. Wascher and his staff, including NP David Bond, and my wife and family. They allowed my high school science class students, those who were interested in the medical field, to visit their facility and answer any questions they had about the entering the field of medicine. One of my former students who visited that first year is now in residency to become an ER Doctor. He is an amazing surgeon!!

Flag Comment

Find the Right Doctor For You.

• Neurosurgery
Dr. Andrew V. Beykovsky, MD
86.89 miles away
Dr. Christopher King, DO
86.89 miles away
The VideoCalloutContainer had no content.