Dr. Thomas M. Wascher, MD

Dr. Thomas M. Wascher, MD http://d1ffafozi03i4l.cloudfront.net/img/prov/X/K/M/XKM9S_w120h160_v9160.jpg Patient Surveys for Dr. Thomas M. Wascher, MD, Appleton, WI, Neurosurgery & Critical Care Surgery

Specializes in Neurosurgery • Male • Age 56

Patient Satisfaction

Patients' feedback on their experience with Dr. Wascher

Dr. Thomas M. Wascher, MD
Are you Dr. Wascher?
Post a response on your personalized profile.

Likelihood to Recommend

• 256 responses
  • 31 reviews
1 5 256

4.9 out of 5

More Details

- in Appleton, WI |

I would highly recommend Dr. Wascher and David Bond. I had surgery on my lower back which was even more complex due to an unrelated medical condition. Dr. Wascher and David Bond took every precaution to ensure not only that my back would be fixed, but also that my overall health would not be jeopardized. The personal care I received from both Dr. Wascher and David Bond was outstanding. They monitored my condition from start to finish and have given me my life back and I am very grateful.

1 out of 5
- in Appleton, WI |

I had a disk that was out of place (herniated?) in my neck, pain going down my left arm. Did physical therapy. Had an MRI and saw Dr. Wascher. He took one look at the MRI, about 3 minutes looking at me, another 5 minutes showing me his binder of all of the people he did neck surgery on. Said to schedule surgery on my way out. I didn't. Did physical therapy at Thedacare for another month. It went back into place and I have been pain free for over 10 years now. Why so eager to cut into a person?

- in Neenah, WI |

great guy. professional yet friendly

- in Menashan, WI |

Dr Wascher was examining me for a brain tumor and discovered I had a neck problem that could paralyze me if I was in a bad accident. I had the surgery to fix my neck so if my head gets moved around when the tumor is taken care of no damage to my neck will occur. I wish to Thank Dr. Wascher and David Bond for the excellent care I have received so far. Dan Hermans

- in Kaukauna, WI |

The care he gave my Mom, who is 92 and had a severe brain injury, was excellent. With his quality care and concern, I have my Mom back and thinking clearly and quite active. He is the best as is his staff. She had excellent care. Thank God for wonderful specialists like Dr. Wascher. Catherine Jakl

- in De Pere, WI |

Dr Wascher is a Best in Class person and has surrounded himself with a Best in Class Team. From the moment I arrived at his office to the last visit, I felt like I was the only person they taking care of. The professionalism, explanation, urgency and priority that was given to me was outstanding. I read a note of recognition on the wall in the office and cannot find a better way to say it, "Thank You, not just for what you did, which was wonderful, but for the way you did it"

- in Appleton, WI |

I had a very complicated 2 day surgery. One of the best doctors around. I had no complications and having a perfect recovery. He is outstanding!

- in Wisconsin |

Dr Wascher is beyond superb, he is the best in care I've ever been given! He is patient, kind, extremely caring, smart, knowledgeable, compassionate, and I never feel rushed! I am never a number with him or his staff! His assistant David is just as marvelous. They are both earthly angels and I thank k GOD for blessing me with them, and their kind expertise. In this world where the elderly are often considered disposable, Dr & David make me feel like family!

- in Appleton, WI |

The entire process with Dr. Wascher's office and staff was so organized that it was hard to believe. From the initial appointment to the surgery to the after surgery follow-up and rehab, everything was scheduled and taken care of for you. Even appointments outside of their office were set up by his staff to meet time frames that were acceptable to your schedule. And the friendliness and attitude of the entire staff is exceptional. Wonderful place to do business if you need healthcare.

- in Greenville,WI |

I was very pleased with all the staff and doctors, they all were very friendly, helpful and knowledgeable! Dr. Wascher was very nice and easy to talk to! He answered all my questions and his staff was always available if I had any problems or questions! His skills as a surgeon are exemplary! The whole experience from start to finish was very pleasant!

Page of 4

Find the Right Doctor For You.

• Neurosurgery
Dr. Christopher King, DO
86.89 miles away
Dr. Andrew V. Beykovsky, MD
86.89 miles away
The VideoCalloutContainer had no content.