Dr. Thomas Trumble, MD

Dr. Thomas Trumble, MD http://d1ffafozi03i4l.cloudfront.net/img/prov/Y/V/6/YV6GS_w120h160_v15840.jpg Patient Surveys for Dr. Thomas Trumble, MD, Bellevue, WA, Orthopedic Hand Surgery & Orthopedic Surgery

Specializes in Orthopedic Hand Surgery • Male • Age 63

Patient Satisfaction

Patients' feedback on their experience with Dr. Trumble

Dr. Thomas Trumble, MD
Are you Dr. Trumble?
Post a response on your personalized profile.

Likelihood to Recommend

4.5
  • 32 responses
  • 8 reviews
1 5 32

4.5 out of 5

More Details

- in Leavenworth, WA |

Dr Trumble operated on me 2 times, the outcome of both of these surgeries has been perfect. One of these surgeries was quite complex. His level of patient care is absolutely outstanding, and I do have a total trust in his expertise and his ability to care for me, no matter how complex or how simple is the problem. On top of all of this Dr Trumble is a very pleasant and very approachable person, with a good sense of humor and ability to put his patients at ease.

- in Graham, WA |

If we ever had to do it again (surgery) it would with non other that Dr. Trumble and THE team. The care and professionalism of the entire medical team is outstanding. Have not been to a place where the right hand and left hand and all the fingers worked so well together.

- in Bellevue, WA |

Tis is the second treatment on my left ring finger. The previous treatment (11 months ago) had the injection at a node just downstream from the knuckle. The snap finger immediately was resolved. This time the injection was placed toward the palm. After 11 days the snap finger is still persistent.

- in Bothell ,wa |

The office is a comfortable friendly place to visit.

- in Renton, WA |

I have (unfortunately) had several surgery's involving the spine,two lumbar fusions and now one of my arms/hands. Dr. Trumble and his staff are heads above all of the other medical staff I have ever dealt with. I have never had as much caring and consideration from any other Dr. or his staff. First class before and after the treatment... 5 star....

- in Bellevue, WA |

I fell on a hike and broke my right wrist badly. It required surgery; two plates and many screws and pins to put back together. It happened in June 2015 and I am now Feb 2016 done with surgeries and P.T. Though it was a bad experience, I consider myself lucky that I went to Overlake emergency in Bellevue and was referred to Dr. Trumble. He is the best, and his entire staff supported me and got me to where I am today, ready to resume normal life and even go back to hiking.

- in Bellevue, WA |

Outstanding care, wonderful experience.

- in Issaquah, WA |

Very professional & conscientious

Flag Comment

Find the Right Doctor For You.

• Orthopedic Hand Surgery
Dr. Kurt A. Anderson, MD
Orthopedic Surgery
Dr. Harold McCutchan, MD
23.79 miles away
The VideoCalloutContainer had no content.